Detector abusing and false banning

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dixbfloppin, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dixbfloppin

Dixbfloppin New Member

So I just had detector get shitty with me because I ended up killing four traitors in a single round. He did not check the logs nor listen to the story of what happened to kill each one. Instead and likely because he was one of the traitors I killed, banned me for ghosting, although you can look at all the people that connect when I connect and leave when I leave, to prove I'm not ghosting.

Detector is a horrible mod and has done this in the past to many other people on suspicion alone, this is called "Serious TTT". Why let people like this moderate?

2. Detector

Detector Regular Member

http://pastebin.com/pc7UFqzW
    attached are the dna logs

You damaged innocents, and killed four traitors. I talked to the traitors and they said they were no where near you when they killed other innocents. The only traitor you had dna on to kill was molestro. You got dna on Mike after you rdmed him. When I logged on this morning multiple people complained about you either ghosting or rdming before I came on.

3. Dixbfloppin

Dixbfloppin New Member

You checked the logs after you banned me then because you clearly didn't care ingame. I told you exactly what happened, Mike and the other innocent were killed because they both saw and walked away from the body in the vent. i killed the innocent first and the other one had an m16 i think and started firing on the detective in the room with the cheese trap, If you'd like I could also give you a recap of everthing else that had happened - corresponding with logs.

4. Detector

Detector Regular Member

I can't check the logs after the round. I can only check logs during the current round. I certainly would never ban someone without checking logs, and getting the full story from both sides. The stories you gave me ingame were inconsistent with what the other traitors said, and the damagelog.

edit: for the record, i had a famas not an m16

5. Dixbfloppin

Dixbfloppin New Member

I was referring to Mike with the m16, I watched you yesterday ban someone on suspicion alone, like me, for ghosting. I know this was suspicion because you said something along the lines of "you can't know that those were traitors, i think you're ghosting" and banned the kid 2 seconds later, the map was another type of doll house with toy roads around the room.

The inconsistancy was ONLY with Mole, you used me having dna on him for the knifing as leverage to ban me. I must have scanned the same piece of DNA again for that to keep leading to him.

YOU were killed because the detectives were shooting at the TOP of the vent saying hes up there, and when i came up you shot at me and died.

The last traitor shot at chronos or the other detective and I killed him, Everyone with a mic called out how stupid he was and "what a way to end it"

6. Detector

Detector Regular Member

by last traitor do you mean me? I was camping in a vent. if you're not ghosting you're an extremely lucky mass rdmer that had been doing it for many rounds

7. Dixbfloppin

Dixbfloppin New Member

I don't mean you, the last traitor crit something, he was on the ground with the detective, chonos and I. How can you honestly tell me I'm a mass rdmer or a ghoster when I literally just mentioned EVERYTHING I did that round, and by "many rounds" are you talking about that one? Because I had only killed maybe 3 traitors across 7-9 rounds across minecraft, rooftops, and doll house.

8. Detector

Detector Regular Member

I don't know how many rounds you were rdming previously, just that multiple people told me to watch you for rule breaking as soon as I logged on. Like I said, your story was inconsistent and you killed both traitors and innocents which you had no evidence on.

9. Detector

Detector Regular Member

I talked and reviewed the logs with highwon. He pointed things out on the log that I did not previously notice, and we agree that there was not enough evidence to ban you for ghosting. Your offense was rdm which should have been punished with a single slay. I admit that I blew up the issue, because I got upset at the way you reacted to it. I'll be more careful about ghosting bans in the future. Enjoy your gaming on SeriousTTT.

10. Dixbfloppin

Dixbfloppin New Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.