Approved Derpybird's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Derpybird, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpybird

Derpybird New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    derpybird
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    to my knowledge I didn't RDM there was a fire fight and I believe he got caught in the crossfire and blamed me for killing him there was no prompt saying I cant leave so after the round I left and when I came back iv been banned I just feel its unjustified is all​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence other than my word but I realize that doesn't mean much​

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Tagging @Bubonic to address your concerns. Please be patient.

3. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Good morning @Derpybird,

I had to ban you for RDM And Leave 2nd because of this report in which you claimed that you damaged The Memelord and DirkyJerky with a crowbar because they were in your way and you could not get their attention. You then left before I finished handling the report and still needed to gather more information. Reviewing our extended rules section on blocking you will see that you can only kill someone for blocking if it is to escape a life threatening situation. Were you being blocked into an area that was putting your life in danger and if so what was threatening you?

4. Derpybird

Derpybird New Member

They were testing with a map based claymore and I was trapped by them in the blast zone after multiple hails to no reply I gave each one crowbar to let me through so that I wouldn't be killed in the claymore blast should it go off

5. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

That was exactly what I needed to know, thank you. After reviewing my evidence I see the claymore that you mention so this explanation checks out. Although there was an open report on you and the warning not to leave most definitely should have been up I do recommend asking if you are good to leave in admin chat (by prefacing your message with an @) to avoid this situation in the future.

Thank you,
    Bubonic

Appeal: Accepted
    Voided: Yes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.