Derail this thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Dodley27, Apr 25, 2020.

1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

ive occasionally heard people talking about riding motorcycles and one thing i think ive heard is them saying its kinda safer?? until you get hit of course, but they say riding a bike makes you more aware of your surroundings, plus since youre smaller you can maneuver better than the dickheads coming right at you yknow

idk dog if you want it you should try it just gotta stay safe

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I plan on spending easily 750-1000 on protective gear alone, in case I do get into a crash.

Youre right in saying its safer because you are more aware and can easily get out of the way, but there are times where you just cant get out of the way fast enough. My buddy a few years back was going straight through an intersection and a car in the left turn lane on the other side rode out in the intersection and my buddy hit the front of the car. He said he flew something like 30 feet through the air. He shattered parts of his back, his arms were completely fucked but his legs werent as bad. Hes doing great as of right now, but at the time and for probably a year after he had pins all through his arms like some doctor strange shit.

The gear I am wanting to get isnt going to protect my arms or legs as much but itll protect my back(spine), neck, and head extremely well. So I might end up like my friend but I probably wont die or become paralyzed if I do end up going over like that.

Plus the bike I am wanting to get, 2016-2020 Ninja 650, has many features to better protect you on the road. Mostly the ABS feature. Itll keep my wheel from locking up in case I do have to stomp on the brakes. It will help me keep traction so I can swerve however I need to.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Yert

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Please derail the thread.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Bon Jovi isn't a good music artist

• Confusing Confusing x 2
  6. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

A

7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

man

8. Indy226

Is

9. Dodley27

Falled

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Into

11. Indy226

A

12. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

This isnt the one word story smh

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

guys whats the best high food or snack you like to have comment down below :)

#weed #stoners #weedsmokers #follow4follow? #makethatbitchsquirtx16 #ijustfuckedurbitchwithmysmalldick

15. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. Ding A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, ding

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

VEGETABLE vegetarian sauce TACO TUESDAY!

17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

mario never does his job as a plumber

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

When the giraffe sits down for dinner, does he cut with his right or left hand?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dodley27

Flamingos are fucking stupid

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Nah, llamas are clearly superior.

• Like Like x 1