Demotion Request

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Twisted, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Twisted

Twisted VIP

This is more specifically a request to @Highwon

I would like to be demoted from VIP to Donator please mainly because I have gotten all the upgrades and benefits out of VIP and now the Pinkish/Purplish color of the rank is starting to make me sick to my stomache and sometimes when I look at it I even feel like I dont want to play I know that is a really silly reason but I much prefer the color Yellow over Pink/Purple

I would also like to request that if I ever want to get my VIP rank again that I could possibly be given it for free since I have paid for it prior but I understand this is a difficult request I would spend another 10$ if the need arrived but it doesn't hurt to ask

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

You do realize you won't get a primary weapon as part of your loadout and you wont be able to equip any of the VIP items either. I personally don't think it would be a wise decision but its up to you.

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You could also donate for VIP+ and get an amazing green-colored rank :)

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Twisted

Twisted VIP

Could I make a suggestion everyone would agree with to change the color from a hot pink to something else? I would literally donate 100$ for any other color but hot pink we barely even have any female vip's @Highwon

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Sure suggest a color in the suggestions forums and see how much support it gains.

6. Snak

Snak Banned

funniest thread NA.. Can I suggest you be banned for making this post and if it gains enough support we go ahead with it!

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Chronos

Chronos VIP

so you want to get the color changed because its too girlish? what are you? 7?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Twisted

Twisted VIP

Its not about immature the fact is many people dont want a Hot Pink color

9. Snak

Snak Banned

your suggesting colors that would make me rage quit so I don't think you have an understanding of what a popular color spectrum is..

• Dumb Dumb x 1