Denied DemothicKami's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DemothicKami, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemothicKami

DemothicKami Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Amy Senpai <3
    Your Steam ID:
    DemothicKami
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got banned for RDMx3 2 of this ''RDM's'' wasnt my fault!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    1st RDM was on map Assault on someone called Dues Vault where I had swung my crowbar at someone who was on low health an standing the an edge (you can see where im getting at with this one) Completely my fault I accept that one, to make up for it I decided to walk into a corner an kill myself because its the right thing to do. After I had died someone decided to walk into the fire from the Incin that I used to kill myself his name was Dani an that gave me a 2nd rdm. Now time for the 3rd one, playing map the Island or whatever its called, me an Noble where messing around with barrels an mine damaged him for 1hp, talked to him he said dnt worry about it, said that it wouldnt make a difference because I would get a slay for it anyway, 1 fucking HP an now Im banned! Sort this out please as I feel this is very unfair that Ive been banned for RDMx3 when 2 of them wasnt my fault.

Banned by Smusha the bellend Mod.​

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Gonna tag @Smusha to look over this appeal. Please be patient while you wait for his response.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @DemothicKami !
    I am currently gathering my evidence regarding your ban.
    I'll be with you shortly

4. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Alright . Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal!
    I will now go over the reports in question.

First report:
    [​IMG]

I am sure I do not need to go over this first report again as you took full responsibility for it.
    I will however mention one more time that killing yourself after RDM ing someone does not void your slay.

Second report:
    [​IMG]

I noticed that you have been particularly angered by the slay that resulted from this report so I will go a little bit more in depth as to why you have been slain.
    On our servers any count of damage dealt to a player (whether or not it kills said player) is considered RDM and thus makes you eligible for receiving a slay.
    Your main(and only) point regarding this incident was that "he walked into the fire" and that you should not have been slain for that. This is however wrong as there would have been no fire if you did not throw that incendiary in the first place.

Third report:
    [​IMG]

Evidence for third report:
    [​IMG]

As I previously mentioned , killing a player or damaging him for as little as 1 hp is regarded as RDM.
    You have also mentioned that you "talked to him he said dnt worry about it".
    On our servers you cannot be forgiven for any kind of random damage (aside from goomba stomps) thus rendering your argument invalid.

I highly advise that you take some time to look over the extended rules of our server as this could help you avoid such situations in the future :
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sgm-extended-rules.12605/

I will also leave a few screenshots(for reference) involving your toxicity and outbursts towards me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once again , I would like to thank you for with making this ban appeal. ;)
    However with all evidence presented above and in the absence of any valid arguments made by you I am DENYING this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.