Denied DemonicSociety's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Ditto, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    DemonicSociety
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57303567
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I shouldn't be unbanned, that's not why I am here. I am here to simply request for my ban to be shortened, as I have done wrong on the DeathRun server. What I did was Mic Spam & Mocked a player's statement by laughing and quoting him. I am currently banned for a full month, which seemed kind of long to me. Believe me or not, but if Teezy's footage doesn't show it, I did apologize to the player multiple times, and requested other players joining on the mocking to please stop. So to end my request, I would understand a few day, to a week ban. If not, I fully understand anyone's reasoning's.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any proof myslef, but @TeeZy has footage of the reason I am banned, hopefully it also shows me being sorry for the player.
    (I have been told that the full footage of my actions isn't uploaded yet, so don't question me about it just yet)​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You're banned from Deathrun by @Alpha Wolfy for "Group Trolling"

He'll respond shortly.

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Good Evening DemonicSociety

Stated by TeeZy a few hours ago and Copilot just now, I did ban you for Group Trolling because of your actions that you've done without staff online on deathrun and your association with the "group of players" in question that are banned. While I was staff EU Vanilla and training a trial moderator there, I checked shotubox and saw many members say that Deathrun needs staff. I then responded that I would hop over to deal with the problems. That is why TeeZy messaged me on Steam about you and three other players and that he was recording what you guys were doing. He gave me one of the two recordings for me to look over. This video is the first one. In the video, you and the other users were mocking a younger player on the server and also mic spamming. After I rejoined the server after watching the first video and got discretion from CDriscoll, I banned all four of you for Group Trolling since you made it clear that you all were mocking this innocent player maliciously and had little remorse. A few hours after the bans were issued, TeeZy gave me the second and longer video of all four of you continuing to mock and spam this player.

As for the possibility of a ban reduction, I will let Disruptionz be the judge of that. I personally feel that the ban should stay for 4 weeks however considering that you know better than to do such distasteful acts like that to players. Your history of being a long serving and dedicated moderator on the team and knowledge of what is wrong and what is right should have kept you from doing and being apart of these terrible acts that I witnessed on these videos. I am very disappointed.

Please be patient while we await my Deathrun lead administrator, @Disruptionz , to make the final verdict.

Sincerely,
    Alpha Wolfy

5. After our conversation you and I had on DR yesterday, and then coming to see this, you obviously didn't heed any of my warnings and you frankly don't seem to care about any of our rules.

It truly is a shame to see such a good staff member turn so sour, but as you said "you were always a troll."

Appeal: Denied

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.