democrats ruin everything

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Hongo, May 11, 2020.

1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

even the voters, like, they complain that their state sucks (because of the idiots they vote for) and then they emigrate to another state, they don't change their mindset, they vote for the idiots in the new state and then ruin it too. I can't even find a fucking pepperoni roll in north virginia now because the mongrels from maryland have come to ruin VA too, and they succeeded by voting in traitorous northam. Now theyre moving from California into Nevada and Texas and they're gonna try to ruin those places too by voting in pro-illegal immigrant, pro-abortion, pro-bail reform liberal mutants. :eek:
    [​IMG]

• Confusing x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

+ they voted in ilhan omar to be congresswoman in MN who literally used to work for an organization that indirectly funded Al-Queda and Al-Shebaab and massively downplayed 9/11

honestly what the fuck is happening to america right now, it's really disturbing and would never, ever fly in any other time in the USA

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Wtf is a pepperoni roll and what did it have to do with politics?

And Republicans aren't any better, fake news sites target Republican voters because they are more likely to fall for fake news articles and they want to give the rich more money, keep the poor down, and control what people do with their body based on their own religious beliefs

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

democrats shouldnt be writing fake news in the first place :rolleyes:
    and a pepperoni roll is a delicious thing which is gone now because the places that sold them have been replaced with wheat grass and mocha lattes with soymilk

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

That image really describes how the majority of eu and probably some US people are looking at your post and are going "What even is he on about :Confused: )

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Fun fact. My state (minnesota)'s legislature proposed that the way to solve our debt from corona is to "have all medicare workers [including those at the mayo clinic] go unpaid for a full month every four months"

Hint: MINNESOTA IS RUN BY DEMOCRATS

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Imagine thinking democrats are the only ones ruining everything today. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Hongo

Hongo VIP

if u really dont understand how democrats are destroying americas economy (example: overtaxing Tesla even when they're denying them the right to production in factories in california right now, Elon Musk files a lawsuit and a california politician says "Fuck you Elon" as a response) then you're part of the problem

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. Noctorious

Source?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. Noctorious

Would just like to point out that Pizza Hut doesn't sell the Stuffed Pizza Rollers in a few years now in my state. It was one of my favorite foods. And I live in a Republican state

And Democrats don't write fake news. I saw an interview with a fake news writer who said when they write fake news targetted at Democrats the Democrats are less likely to fall for it and spread it around. But immediately saying that Democrats are responsible shows your one mind of anything that happens that's bad is Democrat, anything that happens that's good is Republican. Even though there are idiots on both sides

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Noctorious

The real problem is the 2 party system and the fact it is perpetrated by our voting system that leaves people to believe that if they don't vote for one side or the other they are wasting their vote. And the 2 sides demonize each other to the point where people would rather vote against the side they disagree with than voting for one of the smaller parties that has views more closely to what they believe with

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Buddy California has been bad for awhile

13. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Nah, Im just saying that for europeans mainly, this thread is like, what even?
    Cause most people wont know what you are talking about as a non-american.
    Personally America is too large and isolated for me to even want to read up on american news. So I just, honestly dont know what you are on about.

As an outsider, when I hear about American Politics, I dont know the difference between the Republican and Democratic ones, cause what I see from the public status of things, they act the same.
    What I dont know about is what they work on achieving inside the country. I only see the face the politics shows the world, where they seem to act equally as bad as their oposing party.

You are talking about politics like they are spreading like a virus o.o

Im likely wrong about this PoV and sorry if it offends people, but as an outsider thats just how I see the american politics Im afraid ^^

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hongo

Hongo VIP

because of democrats lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Indy226

The whole point of how America works with it's way in politics is to give "We the people" the say in everything to fix issues. Most of the time you either need to live in the USA or be obsessed with the USA to understand 25% of it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Hongo

Hongo VIP

So, basically, imagine it like this
    There is a political party that relies of bending the truth to make it's regressive policies (Which attack principles and justice systems that built the nation) to defend criminals and attack successful people, a political party which panders solely to people who feel they have been cheated (but they haven't, they're just lazy) and constantly publishes provable lies, a political party which relies on controversies to remain relevant (Russia conspiracy investigations that lasted 4 years, wasted millions of dollars, soured our relationship with Russia and got dozens of good people fired, and in the end it resulted in absolutely nothing good; there wasn't any proof of russia collusion) and insults the voters who don't support them, and shames their own supporters into supporting them continually ie; you're a racist if you don't vote for me.

That's the democratic party in America. They're misleading, dishonest, backstabbing, power hungry and greedy. They attack rich citizens, while also taking taxpayer money and using it to buy vacation homes

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hongo

Hongo VIP

@Voca + Democrats are still supporting Joe Biden, an accused sexual offender and deviant who has on over 5 occasions groped underaged girls on live TV. Democrats continue to say "We believe Joe Biden is guilty, but we're still going to support him because we don't like Trump"

They're maniacs who will put a sex offender into arguably the most powerful position in the world, just because of petty politics. They're political Kamikazes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Indy226

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Indy226

Democrats are also more corrupt than republicans

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Hongo

Hongo VIP

LITERALLY. ANYONE who denies this, look at Chicago, look at Detroit, look at New York, basically look at ANY democratic city, and you'll see grotesque abuses of police power, horrendous crime rates, and suffering economies while politicians are wealthier than 93% of the people living there.

• Dumb Dumb x 1