Democracy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RizzyTheGreat, Jul 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Let me be the first person to point out that even active service is a voluntary thing; I certainly wasn't drafted.
    I'm not sure where you got that from my response. My response was meant to tell you that mods aren't really leaders of the community. Sure, you represent it, but your duty is to manage the server; especially when there's a long list of RDM reports to take care of or even some other issue . Some mods may want to lead, and grow people, but that usually ends up being unrealistic for two reasons. The first is because you're dealing with people on the internet and only a few of them would be willing to change. You should know that its futile to try and help someone that doesn't want to help themself. The second is due to the previously mentioned stressors that mods are subject to; they need to prioritize their time.

How about you look in the mirror and say that to yourself. You're not going fo be an effective leader with that disrespectful attitude. But I'm sure you'll come back with, "respect is earned...blah blah blah." and wont even realize that I meant no disrespect by my first post.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Mango you're pretty cool. I'd +1 your lead app any day.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

how you gonna talk like that to mango lmfao this man on some shit

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

All I'm seeing in here is a lot of reasons for you to not be a staff member.

Though I think everyone figured that out already.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. You're getting worked up over a video game. If you do not like how things are ran here, feel free to join another community or create your own community that fits to your liking. Civil air protection does not translate to video game moderation. I mean, its a plus towards responsibility, but show who you are through the forums and game in a presentable and respectful way, and eventually you can get staff if you are found deserving of the rank.

In other words: just play the game and enjoy it. If there are no staff on, then don't join the server. Its annoying but I'm sure you can find something else to do in the meantime.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

yikes

• Like Like x 1
  7. with my exp in servers and groups, democracy is never a choice

8. Hashira

Hashira VIP

[​IMG]