Democracy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RizzyTheGreat, Jul 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I have half the time needed to apply for staff. With the lackluster staff appearance on vanilla. which I have to state is meant for low spec computers to run Minecraft maps. Not only is it also vanilla which means no downloads for slower computers and all that. It's true I have supported the server because I like this server and want it to be enjoyable. The thing is with no staff regularly patrolling or staying on vanilla it turns into a complete mess. RDM, HACKING, people just being douchebags and Revenge KOSING every round. Witch hunts you name it happens on vanilla. By voting for Rizzy to me a staff member we can turn this wild wasteland to a civilized playground. I have always done my best to alert staff to problems so they can handle it, but their lackluster attention to give to the BASIC server is in clear view. Just the other day it took staff 20 minutes while we had a hacker on and about 20 rdm reports while we also had 3 mass rdmers. With me as staff, I would let the staff handle their precious modded servers as I would sheriff the vanilla. I know the rules like the back of my hand. and would do a good job being one. I would be fair and just. And never try to hurt the server I paid money to support. That would be a bad investment.

• Funny x 7
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Loli-Pop

Loli-Pop Active Member

upvote.png

3. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Who are you?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

YOU HAVE MY VOTE

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Hashira

Hashira VIP

My allegience is to SGM, to democracy

so i give you no ballot on this one

u need more experience

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I probably have more experience than necessary as I held many leadership positions in the Civil Air Patrol such as 1st Sgt., Flight Commander, Flight Sgt., Color guard commander, Safety officer. I was also the NCO of the year and was the primary member for the Cadet Advisory Council which pretty much solves the entire wings cadet problems. I also reached the rank of Cadet/Cheif Master Sgt. which is one rank away from Cadet/Lt. so you not using your voice is your own fault. If anything I overqualified for the position. I'm just tired of no staff being on when its prime time. and having to deal with Mass Rdm, and general people ruining the game, so sorry for trying to get shit done. you're right I need more experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

+1

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

They should just bring back eu and america because most mods today are eu mods when we need more american mods then eu

• Confusing Confusing x 2
  9. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hey @RizzyTheGreat

Unfortunately the Administration has decided to DECLINE this application due to advertising.

The following proof can be found here:
    Proof 1
    Proof 2 (Kindly play the voiceline at the very bottom of "Under Arcana")

We appreciate your efforts however you will not be allowed to apply again until August 12th, 2019.

Note: This is a joke and not officially posted on behalf of staff, I'd recommend posting an actual application and not publicly through here, good luck.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

+1 hire this man

11. Proof that the staff is a dictatorship and should not be in control. Yet the vanilla is the most populated server and no staff is on whats so ever. They are trying to silence the truth and I will not stand for it. I will bring democracy to this dictatorship lead server. Let the people that play your server decided.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

hes not staff

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. EX staff he would have a greezed pocket to say that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I can't even tell if this is a troll or not anymore after Hongo

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Loli-Pop

Loli-Pop Active Member

sup

16. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

First time I have heard someone claim that Vanilla is being understaffed when it is in fact the server that has staff on most of the time of all the servers o.o
    The thing is, there will always be times where staff isnt available or is busy staffing another server.
    Personally I have staffed nothing but Vanilla and euNilla the past 3 weeks, maybe with a few short exceptions where vanilla wasnt populated and Modded was in need of help.
    But I have only seen you online on the servers maybe once or twice. So its more likely that you play during the time where not many staffmembers are available o.o

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Thanks for your work and dedication in the CAP, but if you're serious-which I can't tell if you are-you would gave gone through the appropriate chain; maybe even taken a look at this thread. Just because you were a certain rank in a group of 11-20 year olds, doesn't make you fit to be staff.

You've been around for less than a month on the forums and who knows how long on the servers. You should consider reading some of the other guides in general discussion and maybe even the extended rules before jumping on board. One thing leaders should know is to take time to accurately assess a situation and gather data before making posts like this one. That kind of shows your inexperience with management, right there.

Now, don't take this in a negative way and try to ignore some of the trolls; like us former staff members that don't have much to say. Use some of the feedback you get from this thread to maybe become a mod one day; it requires more management than leadership at first anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Bro D:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Let's have a talk ;)

• Winner Winner x 6