Defuser new ability and limited usage of the same item

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by ChinchiraOnGojira, Sep 18, 2017.

1. I've been thinking about this for a while and i wanted to know your opinion :)
    Deathstation should be defusable and after being defused it would turn into a normal healthstation.
    Ofc since it would be too op having unlimited usage of defuser,i also thought we could implement an limited use of the defuser like 2 uses only.
    It could also be used to defuse trip mines? so no one walks in it while u try to take dna from it?
    or just defuse it and be able to take it off? so you can use it? idk tell me your ideas :)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

and maybe make it work both on healthstations and deathstations? so you can't randomly press health stations and only defuse deathstations? and maybe like, a chance of deathstation exploding while defusing (as defuser's original intention was to defuse c4's, not death stations)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I think the only way this would be balanced is if the defuser has 1 charge for defusing health stations.

The tripwire mine idea is really nice and that would be a really neat implementation.

I can only stress enough that if this were to be implemented, that it can be used on health stations and death stations and be consumed no matter what. That way, we are keeping the probability portion and the core gameplay of the death station intact.

So to sum it up, the "new defuser" should:
    • Retain the unlimited usages for defusing C4s.
    • Retain making C4s easier to see (The red blinking).
    • Add a 1-use-then-be-consumed system where you are able to change a death station to health station but it is still consumed if you use it on a health station.
    • (Optional) Have a 2-use-then-be-consumed/unlimited usage system for disabling tripwire mines for a certain period of time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

about tripmines, I mean, you can just shoot them. They don't even explode, so I don't see the point in "temporarily defusing them", unless you're a traitor using some super advanced strategies.

5. MythMe

MythMe VIP

6. Timo about the tripwire is more like when taking the dna of it that no one would mess it up like walking on the tripmine like it happens sometimes . Just that u can shoot them but after they do destroy u can't recover dna and it's quite risky..that someone can appear and kill you by mistake just by walking by it.

7. so New defuser:
    Unlimited Use for c4
    1 Use only for DS/HS (with 70% probability of defusing it,if it fails it goes boom)
    2 Uses for Trip mines disabling it for a limited period of time