Decoy Double Barrel Shotgun

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Bubonic, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Facts:
    1. The double barrel is incredibly effective in the right hands
    2. The only counters to a skilled double barrel are maintaining distance or grouping up
    3. People empty their bladders in excitement the second they find a double barrel laying around
    4. I like stuff that goes boom
    5. Tea goes in first, milk afterwards
    Opinions:
    1. We need more stuff that goes boom
    2. More things need to explode
    3. Explosions are fun
    4. Not enough people die from explosions
    5. People who put milk in first are the cause of all evil in the world
    Taking these into account I have formulated a terrible idea that everyone will hate: Decoy Double Barrels. There would be two separate versions: the exploding traitor double barrel and the watergun detective double barrel.

The traitor version would cause a small explosion capable of killing an unarmored player holding it and (possibly) doing 50% damage to anybody in close proximity.

The detective version would instead fire a spray of water that does no damage nor has any debilitating effects on the shot player. Maybe a blue damage flash instead of red (is that even possible? idk but i like it) It would be incredibly obvious who fired it as the water spray would point right at whoever used it. It would also be traitorous to have fired this at another player even though it causes no damage as you should have had no idea that it was a decoy and were intending to kill the other player.

I'm not sure if it is possible to have weapons that fit one slot for certain players and another for all others but the optimal version would fit slot 8 for the appropriate players and slot 3 for everyone else. It would show up for the appropriate players on the screen (when it is dropped, not when it is being carried) similar to a deathstation or tripmine and would auto warn in t/d chat that you bought one.

The less than optimal version would be slot 8 when bought and then primary fire would drop it similar to a deathstation/normal q drop. After being dropped (again not sure if possible) it would fit slot 3 for everyone. Same warnings as the optimal version.
    seriously though what is wrong with you people that put milk in first?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

+100

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Tbh I thought you were gonna suggest something that reskins your held weapon into a DB for intimidation purposes. But this is cool too
    +1

4. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

+100

5. Predated

Predated VIP

+1

6. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Yesssss this sounds so fucking cool. I want a double barrel to backfire in my face. +1 bubonic, fuckin good idea

7. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

[​IMG]
    bait

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Useful x 1