Deathrun Moderator Resignation

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by NoHackJustGood, Feb 12, 2017.

1. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Take care man, we had some pretty good moments. Hit me up anytime :love::love:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's been good to see you stay as dedicated as long as you did both in TTT and in DR (more so in DR). Best of luck in your future endeavors and hope to see you stick around man. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

You did your job as long as you could for DR. Good luck in your future endeavors man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Good luck with whatever the future may give you. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

It's hard to comment when such a glorious lemming has left its home to find new adventures out in the wilderness.

You're very special to me. We didn't always understand each other well, but I'm glad it always worked out in the end. We've shared many laughs in Deathrun, Prop Hunt, Rocket League... hell, even when us + @Highwon played TTT (and I panicked like every two seconds). I've come to realize that we're alike in so many ways... I'm always here for you if you need me. Feel free to visit us in TS, or text me whenever. And though you have fallen, I will leave your meme in my channel forever. :love:

Ily kiddo. Never change. You're definitely one of a kind.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

R I P Nohack i love you man Never change

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Aw, I hated taking driver's ed when I did, nonetheless, have some fun with it, life can throw interesting curve balls any time it wants.
    Good luck with your future endeavors mate.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Always sad to see someone resign. While we've never personally met, you seemed like a chill guy and it's a shame we never met.

Good luck with your future adventures!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    We always seem to talk about that one ban whenever we meet. Anyways, in the short time that i came and enjoyed playing on Deathrun, you were a cool guy. I've been impressed with how long you've lasted on the staff team. Make sure to come back soon man :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Wow I didnt think this would happen. You've put a lot of effort into DR sad to see you go, You were one of the people who trained me well see ya around, On another note DRIVERS BE CAREFUL NOHACK WILL BE DRIVING!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Good luck with everything my man. You've been apart of this community for way too long and I know how devastating it can be.

Wish you the best with everything.

12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Look here nohackjustgood, I've always joked about you being a deathrun moderator, but in my opinion you were one of the greatest deathrun moderators i'd ever encountered. By far the nicest, the most proud and the one to always reach out and talk to me when I needed you for something. In the Ts channel we had a lot of really awesome moments and I don't want to see them end.

Come back someday nohack, but if you do... go for ttt. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ☼Berserkerpups☼

☼Berserkerpups☼ I am a Chicken Silver

Hoot.....Hoot.....Hooters
    NoHack Sometimes I liked talking to you just because I thought we can get a long most of the time. But sometimes I feel like I couldn't.
    #Hooters4Life
    #ModSquad
    #YouWereAGoodFriend

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Bern

Bern VIP

Wow, no shout out? I'm triggered tbh.

15. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Stay gold man.