Sticky [Deathrun] Call to Staff

Discussion in 'Deathrun Discussion' started by Elvis, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Hello everyone, it's your neighborhood friendly monitor smasher, Elvis! With this thread, I am doing a big "call to staff". If you think you meet the requirements set below, please consider applying for staff! With new faces means new ideas.

Minimum Requirements
    All of these requirements must be met BEFORE you make your application. Applicants that do not meet those requirements will be automatically rejected.

Able to adequately communicate in English
    -Staff are required to properly communicate to our community and English is the primary language of communication. Knowing another language can also be a benefit your application.

5 hours of Gameplay bi-weekly (within two weeks) on the DR server
    -You cannot apply with less than 5 hours in the last two weeks.
    -The final requirements for each applicant will be decided during the interview process.

50 total hours of gameplay on SGM Servers with 25 hours minimum on DR
    -Be well knowledgeable in how our servers work and in the rules that apply to them. Placed to ensure candidates have took some time to get familiar with the servers and the community.

Linked Steam Account
    -For tracking purposes, as our systems use your SteamID to track your performance and stats.

Linked Discord Account
    - Discord is used to communicate as a team and make announcements.
    - Staff members are also required to moderate our Discord and ensure the chat is clean from troublemakers.

Two-Factor Authentication Enabled
    For security purposes.

Right now, I am looking to fill 2-3 more North American slots, with the addition of 1-3 EU slots. My thoughts behind this will be similar to how TTT handles it. With EU staff members, it will increase our chances of having Deathrun popped throughout the day and into the night for NA timezones.

To apply, go to this link here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/forms/moderator-application.2/respond

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.