Death Station Healing - Changes

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Opalium, Dec 20, 2017.

?

Which option is better?

1. Option 1

2. Option 2

3. Something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Both options are retarded and do not account for a t buddy using all the charges. If you nerf this thing you have to add it per player. And if it was done so I'd prefer option 1.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Settle down, Captain Happy.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

Y'all hate on me when I suggest it
    But u ride opals dick when he suggests it
    lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

It's a team game

5. I like one and 2, both are ways of handicapping annoying T's who play the game like a hamster, the death station is very op, Especially on innocent motel where you can just jump in the T room trap, Jump out, kill, repeat. So obviously it needs a Nerf and I like how you are making it so it is not as op as health station as health station re-gens but death station DE-gens in option 2 and the fact that the death station can be a single use, also very nice and still helps out t's but if you are going to include this you need to think about other things, *cough* *cough* weapon balances *cough* *cough* When weapon balances finally hit the deck (which I assume they will) deathstation heal will be massively OP. Especially since you are fighting ppl who can no longer 1 tap/instakill with ease. It would make it way too op but if this is released without/before weapon balances T's will lose soooooo much, It would be impossible to win and everyone knows that same old feeling when you are chillin as a T and get shot for being gba, the deathstation heal is a god send and doesn't ruin your T round.

I think that this could be useful and should be implemented as either feature but if its 1 I would suggest making it so you can buy multiple death stations. It will be like a top up if you have a spare cred, You might think that this would be just as OP but I see it as a way T's can bring the round back. They earnt those creds so why cant they use them? Another suggestion I have is to make the deathstation a secondary T weapon so it can be thrown down/used easily. I mean you are giving it a delay of healing. maybye increase that delay to 5 seconds and make it a secondary?. Please tell me your thoughts on these ideas ppl

6. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

u mad cause u will get no more
    20 kills?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Option 1 seems more viable.

Option 2 seems a wee bit harsh in terms of the decay. A simple drop of the maximum health cap should be enough.
    100 HP regen should be plenty.

If not, option 1 to give full HP and that's it seems to be enough.... Or you know, just use it as it's meant to be... a bomb.

8. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

I'd prefer a 100 max hp use, or option 2. One of the main drawbacks of using a death station is the noise of healing and the possibility of someone exploding it while you heal; Option 1 would take that away. Option 2 or 100 max hp use would be the best transition of nerfing the death station while keeping all strategies viable.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

It seems no matter what id choose id get hate from the other side so ill be neutral

10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

More like "I don't want to fuel your ad hominem type of arguing so I'll rate it dumb (because it is) and move on with my life"

If you want me to desperately say something to your retarded comment, it's that your original comment did not imply "that if something costs points, then that shouldn't make it immune to nerfs"

So your point is moot and stupid. Have a nice day (y)(y)(y)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Python~

I suggested this be the case in an earlier post but nobody commented on it :oops:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

lol u only say this because u will no longer be able to cheese pit trap at inno motel for 10 minutes

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I feel like the pitfall trap exploit is the sole reason for 90% of people's arguments on this thread

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

64theway t rooms
    dolls sniper camping spots
    assault exploit area
    life the roof t room
    office cause its has placed that ppl don't usally get there
    plenty of other map spots

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

And every single one of these spots, except for dolls, require you evade your pursers first. Which, really isn't as easy as you are making it out to be, unless you kill all them first. Which is arguably a good reason to let a T heal if they are doing that much work to win the round. I don't see a disproportional amount of wins for Ts on any of these maps that you mentioned. Inno motel is probably the only map that has a clear T-advantage, that or c4 clue, but this is by an average of one more win per map, if that.

16. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I like either method. One of the things I really would like is for it to behave as much like a vanilla D station as possible.

Let me be able to use it in the open, show an innocent that it works like normal, then run for cover once they try it.

Maybe you could code it to tick once for an innocent before exploding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Wouldnt be hard to do that.

18. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Why is this even a thing? how long have we had the DS heal? People gotta bitch about something different every month, i swear.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Opal has the power to ban us.

• Funny Funny x 5
  20. Python~

Maybe because your suggestion was to completely remove deathstation heal without any good reasons or backup

But yeah, I guess just make it seem like your suggestions are exactly alike even tho they're not similar in the slightest (y)

Not to mention that some users DID agree that it was OP and/or needs a nerf of some kind

I thought you were trying to get better (n)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1