Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, May 17, 2020.

1. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Oh yeah the new graphics updates they'll be shitting on us in the next few chapters will kill me indefinitely.
    I can barely play good if I'm playing on Mount Ormund or playing against Freddy. Thankfully never had both, otherwise my computer would light on fire.
    Can't imagine my computer running any better on the lowest graphics already.

2. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

have fun when you break a new pallet lmao, they improved the shards and it lags good computers, but for the most part the new graphics should be alright, ormond seems laggy from alk the snow rendering, but just the update to look better might not be bad

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

ah fuck I spend half the game breaking those damn pallets RIP me

4. Coinston

ormond

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Playing myers on ptb is fun lmfaoooooo I've gotten 5 grabs in the past 2 games

6. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

How we feeling about the new maps/killers? Blight or the Twins, let's talk about it.

Obviously people didn't expect either, being unlicensed new killers and such.
    Blight boi is easy to play against, like a twitchy Oni.
    The Twins just released today, go check them out. I like the baby appeal, completely new idea. Anyone have the PTB?
    Also Felix looks weird but I like the new girl Elodie. Her chest looting perk is pretty fire, so is Felix's item consumption. Item builds ftw.

[​IMG]

7. Coinston

I like the twins concept but in the PTB it's similar to the blight with too much jank to it right now. Blight seems fun but I haven't gotten the chapter cause I am still too broke for more essential chapters ;-;. Both survivors are ehh to me, Felix has an incredibly boring design, Elodie just has nothing that I care enough to invest in. But the killers are definitely great with very unique ideas that are more balanced then our streak of shit like Spirit, Deathslinger, Freddy

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Lit

10. Jabba the Slut

11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Alright real talk I'm starting to wish it was 2019 again. These updates are progressively making the game worse.

12. Jabba the Slut

13. Jabba the Slut

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGameFi...xbpsswitch_other_dead_by_daylight_the_blight/

Use the code FROSTYBLIGHT to receive the Frosty Eyes cosmetic for The Blight. To redeem, enter the Store and click "Redeem Code" at the top right. Code is redeemable until Dec 31 @ 11 AM EST.
    [​IMG]

There is also a code for a sweater for Susie: MNOGO
    Will probably expire soon, limited uses (25.000).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jabba the Slut

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jabba the Slut

16. Jabba the Slut

• Like Like x 2
  17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

This game is dogshit now fr

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

always has been

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. Coinston

They did goof something up, I hate this mobile game UI

20. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

They goofed up everything. Animations = dogshit. Hitboxes = dogshit. They managed to fuck up the unbroken emblem too so if you don't get you you don't get credit. Ui = made by a toddler