Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, May 17, 2020.

1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

The salt?

2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Make that p3 nea and an ash main ™

3. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I main Nancy + Zarina but I rarely use their perks. More of a Feng + Meg builds, which I also play Feng.

On the Killer side, I main Ghostface for the memes and dreams but I play around with Doctor and T1 Myers.

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Oh yeah killer I play pyramid since if you can play him you get 4ks so fuckin easily.

5. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Lmao I dodge Pyramid so easy it's a joke rn. He's new so alot of people dont play him right. It'll take a bit but then it'll go. They should nerf his speed tho, if Spirit is low mobility then he should be too.
    EDIT: I'm not saying Spirit needs a movement buff. she's already stronk enough, and last thing Pyramid needs is to be moved out of B tier.

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Nah he's balanced currently. He's kinda like nurse (not as powerful) but he can't be nerfed or he'll be a d tier killer like billy. The people that don't know how to play him don't put down enough trenchs and are always trying to get judgement hits instead of m1 hits.

7. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Imagine calling Billy a D Tier killer

Rougly what I rate killers on, didn't put amazing thought into it, but it's mostly what I consider (if there can only be one S tier, hag would be too)
    I'd say anything in B or above are great killers. (maybe Oni cus most people play him super sweaty)
    dead-by-daylight-killer-334bdb1c-6515-4337-a72a-4ef1c5d4b389.png
    If you wanna https://www.tierlists.com/create/dead-by-daylight-killers-3202027

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  8. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

nurse below both hag and meyers lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

[​IMG]

My personal one. Just how I feel they sit when I'm playing surv. I main Trapper, Meyers, and Doc. I also play tons of Demo.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  10. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Hag >>>>>> Nurse
    Most Nurse games are an absolute ease and snoozefest. However when you get a sweaty P3 nurse with a mori it's no joke. However it's super rare. For Hag, she's pretty strong stealthy and fast, as well as having probably the best tool in the game. Alot more people know how to play Hag than Nurse, and even when they don't they still can do okay since Hag isn't literally slower than a survivor.

I can agree with Myers being not super S tier but his abilities are really easy to use and he's bound to T3 at some point. Also his T1 ability switches up his role in any game if he chooses to stay such. His gameplay can reach from stealthy killer to absolute machine, respect.

11. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

By personal do you mean from a survivor pov? or their potential as a killer?
    Cus like Spirit, Freddy and Huntress are all annoying but Demogorgon is actually terrifying sounding and I hate going against him 200%.

12. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I feel like it's overall strength after playing both sides a bit. This is taking everything into account. Perk effectiveness, addons, and ability strength. Demo's addons are the worst in the game and overall he is very balanced to play around. He doesn't have any instakilling BS and his global presence is announced via global sound cue and a long af CD.

13. Coinston

I mean considering nurse is not in S tier, but actually in B, and clown is higher than demo, and pig, Idk man

14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Otzdarva made a really good tier list like 3 weeks ago

Honestly the only thing I would change is putting pig up one tier and moving bubba down one tier, since you gotta know how to play him.

15. Coinston

the point of that tier list is it would be as if the person playing them knew exactly how to play them perfectly and had played them for years. And currently Bubbas skill cap is higher than pigs. A lot of people are making tier lists and none of them are the same because in the end they're pretty much all just based on your own opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Yeah I like Otz's list but the basis behind it isn't really a tier list. It's basically a "how good can each killer actually be" like a ranking on skill caps and not skill itself. "What killers are the toughest to play against on average of high to low skill" is generally what I think when i see rankings. I take into play the average games, such as most games versus Nurse are a joke, while most games versus Myers are quite spooky. But I still think Nurse is a high tier killer based on those games with the P3 nurses, and simply her power base. Idk I just think Hag is easier to play and more commonly play a harder match against.
    idk everyone has their own reasons for listings

and no Pig should stay in D tier, Bubba in B tier. You CAN be a really good Bubba with perks and addons, but I've never seen a 4k piggie because she only can be "good" so much. Altho she's got surveillance which is top tier.

yeah ig he's pretty balanced but his loud screeching is pretty terrifying ngl. when I face him I just end up destroying his tunnels lmao.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

CROSSPLAY is out out!!!

Me and my switch buddy are chillin

18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

19. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

The killer seems really okay, like a weird Sonic Hedgehog + Legion mix.
    However, Hex Undying and Built to Last are prolly gonna be real good.

20. Coinston

did you not see the one that gives exposed for a minute just if anyone touches the gen what? also the ability to save ruin for even longer, and yeah the final one is worse. The killer is mid tier rn because they are new and buggy af