Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, May 17, 2020.

1. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I like playing Midwich Elementary and Haddonfield as both survivor and killer. I really hate swamp and autohaven sometimes, but honestly Mount Ormond worst map.
    Definitely dont hate Indoor maps but they are harder as survivor.

As for crutch perks, Unbreakable only works if the killer slugs. The only crutch perk is probably Adrenaline or Lightborn.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

*Cough cough* the game *cough cough*

3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

ngl the game is my favorite map

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Coinston

can you explain how lightborn is a crutch lmao? There are pretty easy ways to just not get blinded and it just takes away a perk slot. and also how the fuck do you enjoy midwich, loops are useless, gens are impossible to find, and haddonfield you can literally loop for 3 gens only using like 1 pallet and a few vaults just because long walls are stupid

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

For once I actually agree with you. Lightborn isn't a crutch perk. There are much better perks, like barbeque, devour, and ruin. Haddonfield is only good if you have balanced, and midwhich makes me want to kill myself when I don't get a fast vault.

6. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Crutch perks are people who are bad will need to use to counter how bad they are. If they're weak in one area, use ____. Right?

So Lightborn literally takes away one part of the survivor toolbox that often annoys killers. Like my brother complains about flashlights, but i'm just like "you're bad, don't get yourself in a position to be flashlighted"
    Like is that what a crutch is? something to hold yourself on because you're weak? something like ruin is as well but devour is just a normie based perk.

7. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I like the aesthetic of Midwich is all. It's pretty trash but I enjoy playing it (unless the killer is running Unnerving presence then fuck me).
    I usually win games on Midwich as survivor and killer alike, idk it's just a map I'm comfortable with. Like Haddon, Red Forest, etc.

8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

A crutch perk is something that is considered a tiny bit on the overpowered side, such as desicive, adrenaline, kinda deadhard, balanced landing, self care, and basically and other perk that is ran alot in most builds. Lightborn is never ran practically. Devour, ruin, pop, and barbeque and chilli are the killer crutch perks

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Coinston

A crutch perk is a perk that doesn't take any skill to use it just helps you, like STBFL is a very powerful perk but only if you can use it right, while like pop goes the weasel you just hook and kick or adrenaline, which would include lightborn but it's not powerful enough imo to be crutch because it barely helps you. I would say ruin is not a crutch perk because you have to play around it, old ruin was but new ruin you have to be pushing players off the gens using your mobility to your advantage.

10. Coinston

I am just saying it takes very little skill to avoid flashlights. It is never worth it to run lightborn, either infectious fright or franklins will both help more then lightborn if you get a lobby of flashlights

11. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

ill play

• Like Like x 1
  12. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

14. Coinston

It's cause dbd is so unoptimized

15. Coinston

16. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Its almost like they have had 4 years to fix it lmao

17. Coinston

the great part is there was nothing to fix except his addons

18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Dbd devs have tunnel vision for every killer except for nurse.

19. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

When I first bought the game, my friend bought it with me. The first game as a survivor was scary as shit. We were hyped as fuck yelling and shit when the killer was chasing us and it was a fucking blast. This went on for a few runs as a survivor, but then after the 10th or 15th run it was just the same stuff over and over and it got boring really quickly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Coinston

A lot of people enjoy the aspect of it being a horror game but the problem is it isn't, it would be like watching the blair witch project today, everyone knows about it so it loses its horror aspect and it's not as enjoyable. I like the game because when you get good at it chases become really fun and you can challenge yourself to see how many gens you can loop through. The interactions are the best part about the game imo