Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, May 17, 2020.

1. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Both of them are buffs imo.

Bubba got a chainsaw that can go the distance and supports good chases.
    He can end his chainsaw attacks too, no more downing and then swinging for an eternity till he stops.​

Billy got a chainsaw that can react and turn easier ( i don't have the stats )
    If you think that overheating is a nerf, you're not playing him right. Just played a few 4ks with him, I never once overheated. PTB was bad, but actual game he's well endowed.
    All the Devs did was remove his super aggressive map control mode (which can still be done but less super). The cooling is so fast you'll never actually overheat.
    As an added bonus, he got new dope chase music. Sadly it's not country music blasting on a stereo but ok.
    The Auras update actually makes sense imo as well. Auras are actual auras, not clear images.
    You can still know where the gens are, and now BBQ can see people through Gen Camouflage (covering bbq aura behind gen).
    However (and a big one) HOOK AURAS are virtually unseeable in most cases. One of my billy matches was on Haddonfield (Game/Labs as well). Too skinny to see any outline.​
    Not a RIP to them, Bbq&C still is viable.

2. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

does anyone wanna play with me

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

i don't have it

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I gotchu on Steam fam let's play :cigar:(y)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

6. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

BBQ works again yee haw time to use my "crutch perk that is toxic to run" says the decisive unbreakable adrenaline borrowed time survivors

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Unbreakable isn't a crutch perk lol. It only works once to pick yourself up fully. The only way that it would be helpful to run would be with flip-flop since you could struggle out much quicker.

8. Coinston

I mean apart from being incredibly meta because combined with Decisive for a minute of invincibility and even if you don't rum decisive the extra recovery speed is still very powerful

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

It only works in very specific situations. I have like 20 hours as David and have only been able to use unbreakable like 10 times and all of those times it was someone slugging. It only works in very specific situations, and flip-flop is the meta perk to run with it

10. Coinston

Unbreakable has one of the largest impacts on a game out of any perk, just one time is all you need, 2 outcomes that can very easily happen, you play against an instadown character they get a 4k slug due to some bad luck, single unbreakable use now you have 3 people recovered with a single hook after all that. Or you are slugged and now recover fast enough that you are healed in time to escape through the gate with everyone or just get away from the killer with the extra time saved from the speed

11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Those are all very specific situations. I'm not saying that it's a bad perk, it's just not a crutch perk like you say it is. Crutch perks are shit like adrenaline, balanced, self care, desicive and maybe deadhard. These work in a bunch of situations, unlike unbreakable which only works with people slugging or other very limited situations.

12. Coinston

LMAO
    also that's not what I am saying, that is what literally any competent player will tell you, it's a meta perk because it is stupid OP a lot of the time when you don't have a clueless killer, and when you do have a clueless killer you are never gonna be downed

13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Aight dude if it's so op go get one today and I'll shut up since it's not op

14. Coinston

also how is balanced crutch while unbreakable is situational, people hate balanced cause if they get a bad map it's near useless

15. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

The only "bad maps" are indoor and autohaven, but even the game, lemory, and the shitty middle school have places you can use it. Unbreakable is much more situational, while balanced can be used on practically be used on any map.

16. Coinston

that's not what I mean by bad, I mean maps that have only have 1-2 drops throughout the whole thing making it very situational, way more than sprint burst, dead hard, or even lithe

17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

So autohaven and lemory?

18. Coinston

pretty much any farm map as well, but then you have the opposite where it's incredibly strong on the game, and micheals map I am blanking on

19. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Yeah Haddon field is good for balanced. Swamp is also really good for balanced. (Is it just me or are all shit maps good for balanced)

20. Coinston

pretty much lmao except Coal Tower is pretty solid and also just a good map