de_dolls is racist

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by jshore, Jun 9, 2018.

1. jshore

jshore VIP

[​IMG]

time to perma-ban de_dolls until it starts following the rules

edit: btw this is a joke post dont remove dolls

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

I don’t really know what to say about this...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

yea theres a black kid therefore its racist right? cuz black equals racism

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  4. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

It's the "Black-Face" thing people used to do.

White people would put on black face paint and red lipstick to imitate the African American people they looked down upon. Then, people would use that as jokes.

However, recently, a restaurant in Texas had one of the guys dress up similar to one of the olden day actors that used the "Black-Face" in one of his seemingly friendly advertisements.

The guy in the video apologized for it and his restaurant took a big hit for it. He claimed to not mean any harm and that he was sincerely trying to do a shark imitation.

I would agree that that is sort of racist and that the picture should be edited or removed.

By the way, here's the guy who was accused of racism for any of you who are wondering.
    upload_2018-6-9_15-48-42.jpeg

This may seem really weird coming from me, cuz' I'm usually not involved in this type of stuff, however, I watched a video from an animation channel that I watch that reacted to these accusations so I decided to share my knowledge (that nobody wants) anyways.

• Disagree x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
  5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

doesn't the bowling alley map have a naked woman on a pinball machine in it too lol. also, it's mock toy, it's meant to be racist since it's replicating an old-fashioned item, which includes all the attitudes associated with the time. I'm not opposed to changing it to alleviate any discrimination or misappropriations, but don't do it just to censor the past

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Lmao it is history. Don't fucking delete it. if you are a pussy and get offended over that, you shouldn't be on the internet.

Like I saw a meme of a black guy whipping white people while they picked cotton, I just laughed. It's funny, don't be a fucking sensitive cunt.

but cool find, never really noticed it

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Really.. :meh::facepalm::bored:

• Confusing Confusing x 2