Invalid dazza's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by dazza, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    "DaddyNexxus" / "Uncle Horse Sausage"
    Explain the case:
    a few of us in SB were saying which is better as an abreivation for "profile picure" , nexxus here decided to outright throw an insult at me​
    Related Evidence:
    [​IMG]

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

3. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

[​IMG]

Honestly, I'm not sure where you're going with this report. You cannot pick and choose what rules you abide by and what rules other abide by. Not only was I not insulting you, I was returning your jest. You cannot, on one flip of your coin decide to call the majority of players in the community retarded for liking a word over another word (pfp over pp, sadly the screenshot of which I don't have, but my admin will be able to see it), and on the other flip decide to suddenly be offended by someone saying something you like is the same, continuing in your joking manner. Now, if you turn around and reply and say you weren't joking, then you will be warned for harassment, as you directed an insult at all of the players who decide to use the word pfp. Everyone in shoutbox was enjoying themselves and conducting themselves in a manner (by this report, I'm guessing you were serious when you believe the part of the community is stupid/retarded for liking the word pfp) that would entertain the idea that everyone was joking around and having a good time.

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

why did you then decide later to instaigate when i wasnt even talking in sb you call me out lol

i started off joking yes, but that still doesnt say that you as a mod should go directing things like that at a player

5. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I've nothing else to add to the report. My administrator has been apprised of the entire situation and will view all logs and make an appropriate determination on where this report should go. Thank you for being patient as you wait for his response.

6. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I have seen this and will post when I get my evidence together. @dazza I would like it if you can respond to me on steam.

7. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Sorry as this took me a bit, I am going to say the instigating was a bit too far, and I have talked to him about that and he understands and says he will be more professional in the future. This is something I strive very hard for in my team and I expect him to improve on this aspect as professionalism means a lot to me and I hold my mods accountable very much so in this regard. Although, the rest of the report I am deeming invalid in the nature of it being a very loose harassment if anything or a lack of professionalism as everyone was joking in shoutbox including you dazza as proven with this screenshot of shoutbox.
    [​IMG]

Also I have talked about Nexxus overall behavior and professionalism on the servers and he will improve on that as well.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Any questions dazza send me a steam pm.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.