Denied DayDreamFox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DayDreamFox, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DayDreamFox

DayDreamFox New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DayDreamFox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:100474553
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I recently decided to play some TTT on the west server. It was on the map Doll house and I had went up the ventilation system to find a detective shooting at too 'innocent' people, In my reaction i started to say "The detective is rdming' and I shot him dead. I didn't check the bodies to see if they were really innocent or not because someone was trying to kill me. I then found out when i died the bodies were infact innocent and I had rdmed the detective with the mindset thinking that he was rdming two terrorists. I apologized to the detective I killed and then I had to get off for dinner. This was yesterday and when I tried to play some TTT today I got a 4 day ban because of RDM and leave.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Tagging @Chris. as he banned you for RDM and Leave - First Offense.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @DayDreamFox - I did indeed ban you for RDM and Leave (1st Offence) due to this report;

[​IMG]

As you can see, you were innocent and you had killed a detective because he was killing people, however;

The Detective did not start killing you, and as clearly shown in the logs here, he was killing traitor's.

This was a valid report against yourself, but you had left the server right after this had happened, and you made no attempt to inform either me or my Trial Moderator of this departure.

This was a clear case of RDM, and the fact that you had to apologize after these events makes it clear that you knew what you had done.

This ban will remain active. This is a local ban on our West server, so you are still welcome to play on any of out 6 other TTT servers, which can be found HERE.

Please learn from this mistake and let's ensure it does not happen again.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.