Dawg Chowder

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by GunAndBomb, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

I attached a picture that makes everything you say false.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I don't know how I feel about this post...

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

That was not the only reason he got accepted, you asked be how come and I told you one reason the fact that this is on report staff/player is wrong, and will be moved to off topic discussion.

4. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

As I also stated he has not made a mistake after his second chance.

5. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

"Everything I said false". Nice so you got an opinion from somebody that is against something that I said. Everything I said was standard rules. I was actually accepted due to a reiable recommendation. However, it's not your business in the first place. This post should be considered as harassment & spam, because it's not a report just some complaining.

P.S. I have 20 slays with a huge amount of time. Most of my slays are debatable. Whoever said I rdm a lot (probably you just raging) wasn't fully informed.

6. GunAndBomb

LOL HOW IS THIS HARASSMENT?
    We are just having a conversation, Jesus why do you get butthurt so easily?

7. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

I feel like you're just completely trolling now, so I'm done talking to you. Have a nice day.

8. GunAndBomb

Is this guy for real?
    Your very immature for a 19 year old.

9. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Dawg Chowder was chosen not in spite of his history, but BECAUSE of his history. He looks out for abuse and is very willing to report any that he sees. Not only that but he has amazing stats for his rather impressive playtime. He has been doing his job well and I am sure that he will continue to do so.

This post was made for no other reason than to make a stab at someone who has been unpopular on the server. That is not okay and I expect better from one of our server regulars. I am locking this thread on the grounds of harassment.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.