Dawg Chowder | False RDM reports

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Gristle McThornbody, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gristle McThornbody

Gristle McThornbody Active Member

To my dismay, I was slain this afternoon for killing Dawg Chowder (a traitor) after seeing him teleport from the waterworld t room into the restroom. I was watching the teleport spot after I heard the pool close and was pleasantly rewarded for my patience in trapping said Dawg Chowder.

Now, I understand that the admin/mods were swamped at the given moment but Dawg Chowder clearly had no grounds for issuing a RDM report, let alone have Competer to carry it out. I did my due diligence, I stated my evidence and called KOS on him... and he immediately ran. I caught him around the corner and shot him on sight.

I say to you - does one very vocal player who gets caught traiting automatically get a greenlight on a RDM report? Shame on you Competer for falling prey to the most annoying RDM of all - the false report from a whining player.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

According to the logs, he did indeed do nothing traitorous. He had no T weapon in his inventory or hands. He said you saw him teleport, yet he did not have a teleporter. Like i said he did not have any T weapons, so he could not have teleported. But i did not slay you without asking you. I did ask you why did you kill dawg chowder without evidence. You gave me no reply so i slayed you for RDM because you failed to reply until after you were slain. Dawg Chowder did not say it was the world teleporter.

I am sorry i slayed you and i will issue a slay for Dawg Chowder for sending me a false RDM report.

3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I talked to Highwon about the world teleporter KOS, I do it, and he said as long as I don't hear "Inno in the T room" then it's not RDM. And just being in the T room is KOS anyways.

4. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

I did not teleport at any time nor was I even on the side of the map where the T room is located at any point. I saw him a prior 30 seconds before and he saw me. I dont know what he is trying to do here but its definitely along the lines of causing problems. I wasnt even near the bathrooms when he said I teleported. I was on top of the closed pool area when he called kos on me for teleporting. The only reason you are writing a forum post is because you are upset about being slain. Man up and stop crying about me to the admins/mods. I have to mention I really hate liars.

P.S. I also put him as a suspect of ghosting due to how irrelevant that was.

5. Gristle McThornbody

Gristle McThornbody Active Member

You clearly used the T room (world) teleporter - as I previously stated - and I caught you . In the future, if you close the pool you need to use the teleporter immediately or you will likely get caught by an experienced player. It's happened to me several times.

You don't need to whine and complain because you were caught with your pants down. Accept it and "take it like a man" as you keep saying to me in PM. You keep changing your story that you gave to the admin, so I say to you sir - how dare you besmirch my character? Your pants are ever-aflame with the heat of a thousand untruths.

6. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

Haha mister experienced player, you should give some of that experience to your eyes because you saw me 30 seconds before you called that random kos. I was not even near where the teleporter teleports you to. (Which since you obviously dont know) its in the big bathroom stall in the middle, not in the middle of the closed pool. The only person here thats whining is the guy who made a false kos and cant accept it. Please get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.