Approved Davidbc's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Davidbc, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidbc

Davidbc New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Davidbc
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:34234655
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I thought to myself "If I'm not traitor this round I'll just leave and take a break". I didn't get traitor so I just left and completely forgot about that pending report so I got banned for 5 days. I've been playing for a while and I never do this.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Tagging @Mellow who banned you for RDM and Leave - First Offense. Please be patient as he presents his evidence.

3. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey @Davidbc, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban and sorry for the delay.

I've banned you because you left before serving a slay for killing a player for DNA when in reality you killed the wrong person for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As seen in the evidence, you had Vylonic's DNA but you still killed Huge Jazz for it. Instead of serving the slay, you left the server, so I banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense).

Unfortunately I'll deny your appeal due to the fact that you tried to ban evade on STEAM_0:1:54223579.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

4. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey @Davidbc, after talking to @Rhienor who banned your alt and whose ban I went off, it's clear that you did not ban evade.

I'll unban you, but not void the ban. Please be more careful in the future though before leaving the server when you have a report on you.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.