Darth Gorgamel's last farewell.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Darth Gorgamel, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Dear Serious Gmod community, today I am forced to call this tenure as mod as quits. I have ran out of time to be able to play as I am just way too busy with schooling and social life. During my time here, I have come to make new friends, learn more cultural things and even how to staff a gmod server. One thing though is that I wish I could stay longer, but as I have previously mentioned, I have no time to play. When it comes to my schooling, I am a full time college student enrolled at a community college. I have seven classes that range from Monday to Thursday for almost 12 hours depending on the day. I may return in the future which is something I would like to do, but I might not be able to in the end. If I continue being busy like I am, I will prob not return to the staff team making this my possible last farewell as a staff member for this amazing community.
    My end goal in coming back to the staff team was to help out the server and community when it needed the most, now it is completed, however, I still wish I could stay longer but life sometimes does not allow that to happen.

I will now start with tags.

@Sith Master , I want to thank you for picking me up. You are a great admin and I expect to see you in Orange soon. You have taught me well, probably the best out of my five admins (including you of course) that I have had second by kynwall, third Rozboon, and finally Slicck.

To my fellow @Darkside teammates,

@Brahma , it was fun being tmod buddies for that short time before you got mod again then me getting mod again. Take care my dude.

@Rose Funera1 , great to see you on the staff team again, I remember when I first trained back whenever that was again. Take care my dude.

@Crown (aka Guilty, Innocent-Tiara, Guilty-Crown) It was great being a mod with you, this time as being staff with you was far more fun than the first time when you were admin. I will still mess with you occasionally.

@Jaysu the honorary #darkside member. It was great messing with you, still unhappy that you are not a mod no more, but still take care.

@ little @French Toast , you are 100% fun to mess with and it will suck not being a mod with you no more. I will mess with you, you little bully. Take care.

@Disruptionz , great to see you on the staff team this time as owner, as I have said countless times, this rank that was behold upon you is one you deserve, continue being great.

@Highwon , thanks having this great community, I loved every moment and every moment I have been staff. I wish I could stay longer but I have no more time. I am happy I was able to help after what happened happened. As I told Dis, you too please continue to be great.

@Dobie you are pretty cool now that I got to talk to you on discord and of course here.

@LadyLag you are cool. Keep death run running.

@Falcor , you did amazing. Your position here as lead admin was well deserved. Continue to lead the staff team as lead okay. You are awesome.

@Opalium bro you are absolutely smart, thanks for the hard work you did. Continue being a great lead and happy falcor , dis, and highwon lead the staff team beyond the stars to further greatness.

@the rest of the staff team. Too many of you to tag, but you guys all are great and did great. Take care my peeps.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 20
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Wow, I never get tagged in these things anymore. Hope you do well in school and I'll cya later!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Dude I enjoyed seeing you back on the staff and making fun of you just as much as you made fun of me. It's gonna suck not seeing you in the cyan color, but we all got those priorities to set first. Hope to see you back man. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

i will miss you gagging me, good luck with life!! (when you come back i might have replaced your position :troll:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

You got it buddy. ;)

Stay safe, do well in school, and come visit!

The bouncy castle door is always open for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Smh. No tags for me. jk jk. Take care and good luck with your education. Do come back sometimes though, you astronomy nerd.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I've never been tagged at all, except in a report twice... ;-;
    Anyways goodluck in life dude, I do hope you return in the future but if not, that's fine. you've done good here and whether or not you return you take care out there m'kay?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Good luck my dude, I hope to still see you around in the future.

Hit me up anytime! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Omg nuuuu please. Last farewell because you won't leave next time ;)
    It was really fun training with you and I hope you can cope with the stress in those classes. I'm just barely doing it myself with 5 ap classes in my future.
    I really want you to stay, but I guess we are all leaving some time or another.
    Cya Gorgie, Good Luck in your future endeavours
    wow smh @Darkside got a tag and i didnt

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Gorgy, you told me you made a decision I wouldn't like a few days ago. I asked if you were going to resign, and you said no. Then this happens. I'm going to miss you, Gorgy. Honestly, you were one of the most genuine people on the staff team, and I hate to see you go. As much as you bully me, I always liked you, especially those vanilla days. Good luck on school and all your other future endeavors, you know where to reach me : )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Good luck in whatever you may be doing in the future :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I know we don't really talk all that much, but I enjoyed talking to you on teamspeak :3 Don't be a stranger and come back sometime~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Gorgamel, I very much enjoyed having you on my team. While it wasn't for a long time, I appreciate the nights we spent on the #DarkSide talking about staffing or just life in general. Take care and best of luck my apprentice!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I'm really going to miss you. I enjoyed training with you and it's sad to see you go. I hope to see you around in the future. Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Good Luck Dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Nooooo:(
    You will be missed Darth, keep visiting us on TS when you got the time and good luck in college.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I remember the couple times we talked about applying and more, you're a great friend, and a great person. Don't be a stranger! Sucks to see you leave

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Take care. You're a good guy, and I hope you show up from time to time to say hello.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Good luck out there fam.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1