Denied Darragh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Darragh, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Darragh
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:64741878
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Guess Im here to make a "serious" Appeal.
    =============================
    Notice: Not looking for an Un-Ban, Looking for a Mass RDM x3 ban instead. 1 day rather Than 5. I believe that 3 kills were RDM (Id debate it, because they very well could have been GBA, more than likely were, but nah.), and one of them was Warrented, and intentional. I dont have any footage of what happened as I was banned and busy answering The 2 reports that I had when I was banned.

On top of that, hey 2 people reported me. Id assume the rest of the people forgive, since It clearly shows that I killed them, and its quite obvious how they died.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My evidence Of not commiting Mass RDM x4 is that BESTIRAQIGAMER was GBA for an Incident that happened earlier, and I planned on killing him for it. And did. In my previous appeal where I tagged him He even said it, the person doing the T act, That He commited it. I tried messaging Solar on the forums but has not responded to any of my messages after I brought this point up. As well as that, Im not sure of it (Since I have No evidence) but after I armed the C4 someone else planted, I began to get shot at. Could someone else Blowing up a C4 I armed, in my name Be considered Self-Defense? It doesnt even matter, I can accept a 1 day ban based on what I said above. I dont want to bother the player in question again, so if you want evidence, go look at the previous appeal, which was denied (Or moreso not considered) apparently due to lack of being serious.​

2. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Just gonna save whoever looks at this time and tag "@Solar as he banned me for mass RDM x4 earlier today"

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Seeing as your last ban was denied here it would be better to talk to them in private rather than making another appeal which is frowned upon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.