Denied Darragh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Darragh, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Darragh
    Your Steam ID:
    Couldnt find it, will edit it to it in a bit if needed when I get it.(I have real life to attend to atm)
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Situation: I had armed a C4 around Innos. Some other inno happened to set it off, killing people. Now, I had gotten reported twice for this, so 2-3 slays? Nah. BUT, @Solar had said That everyone there was GBA, due to a little incident that happened earlier. So "Exactly what I was thinking" was, that This C4 would kill all the people GBA for not killing 2 traitors that randomly shot people in front of a group of innos. Everyone else killed was "Xfire".​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Look, in all fairness this was an accident and Im only gonna make this as If I waited, all I could think was what if there was a chance. But above is my attempt at an excuse/humor. Thanks for looking at least, dont mind what happens tbh. I mean I normally behave, try to have fun online, and my only other ban of this nature was a Karma, which I got while receiving no slays. I dont have the SS of Solar saying how everyone was GBA (As I was banned) But they were. Idk how many people died either, or why I didnt get to explain myself in the reports. Thanks.​

2. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Ill tag @Solar As he banned me for 4 Days for Mass RDMx4 and People online were @andrewca79 @Watch Yo Profanity @BESTIRAQIGAMER if they have anything to say, mabye regarding the incident where There were many people marked as GBA. (didnt catch that on my shadowplay, F)

3. there were many gba lots of deagle headshots and chain rdms , which is enough to say that the people who died may have all commited a T act accept the detective even I myself did commit many Tacts like holding the c4 with a magnito
    this is my input id say its 2 people rdm in the worst case
    other than the fact that im the one who defused it without telling anyone to get away or anything so there is a huge mistake on my part it did not explode by time it exploeded because of my wrong wire defuse and it killed people because i didnt warn people to get away or stay out

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Calling everyone GBA is not even a call-out to kill... everyone.

I mean, really.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Too bad you didn't take this appeal seriously.
    ======================================================
    APPEAL: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.