DarkRP - Thoughts and Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Opalium, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I wasn't talking about my effort. It's a waste of time that could be used bringing in new content to the server that already is working.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Oh... that died long ago...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Making a darkrp server could even benifit ttt.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Emily❤

Can you explain how it could help more than DR or MC did?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Paradox

More people are into darkrp bring more players to try out the other servers.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Because DarkRP has a solid player base outside of the people in this community, and therefore people outside the STTT regs will come and play. With MC and DR, they died because they didn't have a player base and required the STTT regs to fill up the server, and therefore they died off.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

You're literally saying, we've had failures in the past so we should never try again. That's like, oh I got RDMed while playing traitor, guess I'm going to just quit TTT since I've had a couple setbacks. Regardless of how or when, SGM only benefits to grow. The community can't just sit on TTT until gmod dies, it has to expand somehow and this is an easy way given that darkrp self populates, if you know some better idea on how to make the community grow, then suggest it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Tophats

Tophats VIP

honestly, now doesn't seem like the time for DRP, fix the issues people have with DR, MC, and TTT. After doing so, feel free to pursue DRP.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

How long do you perform CPR on a patient before giving up, when the body starts to rot? If highwon and upper administration just kept investing time in them, the community would suffer.

TTT has been fine as is for a long time, there are some small bugs that could be fixed, but nothing critical. As for new content Carned has already gone through and looked at nearly all the workshop maps, player models, etc. And we can't just keep adding jihad sounds and shit, otherwise it'd take ages to join the server due to all the custom content.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Carned

Carned has a list of shit that needs doing but no one seems interested anymore :ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Paradox

Including? Im curious

12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Like I've told you before, the only thing that could be done right now is bug fixes, adding new content would just mean we have to delete old content which Highwon isn't a fan of because it upsets the folks who paid for it, I like you Carned but jesus fuck you've just been bitching on the forums 24/7 that you get no answers on content team. @Opalium

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Carned

Apologies for caring about the community.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Can't put all eggs in one basket.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Paradox

Ttt doesn't need constant updates to stay good does it?

16. Emily❤

So you didn't like any of the new skins or items that has been added in the recent update? It's not about being good, it's about making it better.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Paradox

I like them but more skins is good but we dont need constant influx of skins, or t Items to keep sgmod alive. If it can survive with a constant playerbase as is thats good to.

18. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

As I've said, you can't put all your eggs in one basket and if you want to dive down a rabbit hole of trying to fix every single bug and make TTT better with QOL updates you'll just end up doing that until the end of time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status: