DarkRP - Thoughts and Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Opalium, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

We are going to be allowing for a small group of members that will aid in our beta testing and deciding on aspects of the servers roleplay experience via a player based panel, these will be players who have RP experience but lack the development knowledge, the development team will continue to remain private. (We do have a new member on the team, welcome @Verified) But if you are on the player panel you will be consulted for decisions and will be used for testing things on the server. If you are interested in joining this panel you will need a discord account, at least 200 hours of RP experience on a populated server, and a professional attitude. To join please respond to this thread or start a forum conversation with me.

The following members have already contacted me about RP and I think they would be qualified to join the panel.

@Good Noodle @shadowdragoon66 @Vector @Simply Pika @daddynexxus @Goose @Lanes

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

count me in lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Sounds good, thanks for the tag ;)

4. ♠ Lanes ♠

♠ Lanes ♠ Member

Good luck. Oh, who's the leader for this project? I'd like to talk to them on Steam privately.

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Staff that follow the rules to a letter and are not biased, a semi serious rp environment, a clear rule list, and custom addons.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

I would love to try something new during my spare time. Let me in

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

If xpro doesn't see this ill msg him :D

8. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Sounds great. Just hit me up when the testing starts.

9. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

I don't see you on discord, I will send you the link privately.

10. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Im down to test beta I staffed a dark rp server for months before I returned to this server

11. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

No idea if this is still a thing, too lazy to read all that's been said before in the thread, can't bother reading all the rules yet.
    But very interested to try this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

HAHAHAHA this is actually going to happen?

Dear god

Bets anyone? I got 3 months and then its dead

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Even if it lasts 3 months, that's longer than SMC did.

14. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

This is going to be interesting, take community that makes up the TTT servers and put them in a DarkRP server... hahahaha GG

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Dunno if you've been reading this discussion so far, but the server isn't going to use the community's TTT players to fill up the DarkRP server. Some will come over, but not all. The DarkRP server will bring in new people, who are interested in DarkRP.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

And it will have a lot of the current community a part of it.

17. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I don't really know what the upper staff got going on inside of their head anymore. Thinking about making an DarkRP server even if both DR and MC failed? The most important thing one can do is to learn from their mistakes so you don't have to repeat them. You got TTT and it's going strong, but for some reason there is still attempts to expand into other stuff even if DR is mostly afks and MC is so dead the mods there is both TTT mods as well. Don't know how many dead servers one should need before they realize that they should just focus on what they know and can do well instead of jumping on popular game modes and games way to late to actually be able to become big against the other servers that has been there for a way longer time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

There's no harm in seeing if it works out. DarkRP is different from DR in the sense that it's far more popular in Garry's Mod.

19. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I don't see why there should be used time and some effort into making new servers for stuff that doesn't work out. When you got something that works why not settle with that instead of trying stuff you got no idea how to do and got no idea how to make it better than other servers with the same game mode.

20. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

You can't know it wont work out before we even try. And experimenting with a new server doesn't require any effort from you, does it?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.