Denied Darki's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Darki, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darki

Darki Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    b u l l s h i t
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:4692456
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    b u l l s h i t
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Harvest i did not harras anyone you deepshit no one was complaining and you ban me for harrasment / racism? i hope you get fucked in the ass by a shemale you fucking cunt

how do you know im not black when i said nigga you fucking shit im not racist

fucking talk​

2. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi Darki,

I've seen this post, and will respond when I am finished staffing. Thank you for your patience.

3. Darki

Darki Member

i hope u fucking die

dont talk nice to me you nerdish ugly face

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'm locking this until harvest can respond.

5. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi Darki, thanks for your patience.

So, you hopped on EU2 earlier, and within literally minutes, you were insulting and cussing people in voice chat. This is your usual behaviour in this kind of situation, and due to me training a trial mod, it went on for a few minutes. Then you told someone to shut up and called them a "nigger". I gagged you for this.

[​IMG]

You didn't take this well, as seen in the screenshot below.

[​IMG]

I kicked you for that.

[​IMG]

You came back and immediately started cussing and insulting. I have a video of this, but I'm fairly sure it won't be required here. Nevertheless I banned you, as seen here.

[​IMG]

Now, I got a message a little later from an admin, stating you wanted to get in contact with me. Or, in your own words;

[​IMG]

Now, due to this, and your already long history of toxicity and harassment, I have no inclination whatsoever to unban you for this. I will be requesting that this ban is actually extended and globalised, due to your constant toxic behaviour and insults.

I shall tag both my admin @Cafedemocha and my lead @Opalium to see if this can be arranged.

Have a nice day.

APPEAL: DENIED

6. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Darki,

Due to your recent behaviour on the forums and your current on-going shoutbox ban you will also be receiving a ban from the forums. This ban should come as an indication that your attitude is not tolerated at all. Please take your time to reread over the forum rules and also familiarise yourself with the in game rules too.

Forum rules.

Game rules.

I hope that when you rejoin us you have a different perception of what you feel is accepted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.