Finished Dark souls II & Stellaris giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Grimoire+, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

So i have a copy of darksouls II and stellaris just sitting around which i already own, so time for a giveaway!

Rules are simple:

1. Rate the post optimistic
    2. Comment your favourite movie and give a short reason why you rate it your favourite!

I will be choosing two winners, so make your post count!

Giveaway ends friday 6pm BST (10am PST)

Edit: seeing as some people don't really watch movies, you can use a TV show as well if you like, entries can ammend or change if they want to!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 30
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Thank you for the giveaway.

I don't have a favourite movie, but if I would, I'd rate it favourite based on how interesting it is to watch and how good it is.

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Shit...I rarely watch movies

Erh but if I had to choose from the ones I have watched its probably Ghost In The Shell
    Entering for mah boi @Ichu

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

o I don't really watch movies but my favorite show is The Flash if that counts ;)
    I love everything about that show, the creative characters, time traveling, the suit :drool: and they always make the last couple episodes of a season very intense by making a person die or almost die :(

-

I'm entering for @Destiny Blade

-

Thank you for the giveaway! goodluck to everyone entering.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Heck yeah, fam.

Stellaris ain't my kinda game so if my entry ends up winning me that, just re-roll and give it to someone else.

Dark Souls 2 however.. Hit me right up fam, it's the only Dork Seals I don't have for PC and you can bet I'll be tanking hundreds of hours in it :cool:

Also to anyone who might win Dank Sims 2 but have no experience, use a controller.
    You do not want to play it with mouse and keyboard, ever.

Favourite movie is

Because of the deep lore, engaging storyline, and the epic soundtrack, I could watch it ad infinitum.

I guess my actual favourite movie would be Zootopia, not because it's extraordinarily good on any parameter, but I like the moral of the story: to do your best and not let others stop you from chasing your dreams.
    Another favourite would be How To Train Your Dragon because of the score, the story, etc... Pretty good stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Data

Data VIP

LotR Trilogy. All three of em. I love the story. I love the lore. I love the characters. I love everything about these movies, especially those dope-ass large scale battles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Emoji movie bc emojis are my first language

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Cant think of a favorite movie, but one of my favorite tv shows is House

The main character is a sarcastic ass, but hes amazing at what he does. Haven't watched it in a while, but I reccommend it highly

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

My favorite movie is probably going to be Kickass since it's so good.
    Entering for @Destiny Blade

10. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Okja on Netflix is my favorite movie I cried 3 times. Also Friday is my birthday so rig it for me I want dark souls!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I like bittersweet things. The Fault in our Stars and Grave of the Fireflies are at a close #1 for me.

• Like Like x 2
  12. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Ngl, Seven Samurai has been the best movie I've seen ever. Aside from knowing the immense amount of care and detail each shot took the entire plot and shit was just :drool:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Grim

Grim VIP

Deadpool ... For obvious reasons

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Well then, wasn't expecting to be entered but this works. My favorite movie would be Guardians Of The Galaxy, more specifically the second one. I do like the mild laugh that everyone does on a good joke but some jokes made me laugh like I had Eddie Murphy sitting right in front of me doing a comedy routine. Thanks for the giveaway dude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

It's hard to give you my favorite movie because I've seen so many and haven't seen many more

Django Unchained is (y) tho

17. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    meme up

18. Whatwhat23

Whatwhat23 Active Member

The Pursuit of Happyness. What I like about it is the struggle of a single poor father as he tries his best to get a good job so he can ensure his living and his son's

19. Hmm, I don't really watch movies.... So I'd say Merlin, it's an interesting show, 5 seasons, good actors and actresses, nice storyline, and a good take on an old idea! So all in all a fantastic show, do enjoy if you happen to watch it, good luck everyone!

And thank you for the giveaway :D

(Please note that I can't actually play Dark Souls, so if I get it please re-roll and give it to someone else, but I can play Stellaris! It looks like an epic game, so yeah)

(If I had a favorite movie it'd probably be Guardians Of The Galaxy even though I haven't seen it I have played some of the Telltale game and Telltale makes it look epic, and I've heard GotG is really good, I really wanna watch it)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  20. Oddsome

Oddsome VIP

Shawshank Redemption

Great story love the ending.