Approved Daniel Recker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Daniel Recker, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Recker

Daniel Recker Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Daniel Recker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91982175
    Why you should be unbanned:
    the report that was againt s me was totaly a lie electronized was playing at some parts and we didnt have any specefic time when he was playing and when he wasnt we jsut saw him that he came into the hall near the tester room after that we had no more info that he was afk or not we were getting tested​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @the sidewalkt
    @War
    @rodeknojpe
    and here are the chats by
    @Electronized HIMSELF THAT reveals he is lieng and he deserves a punishment
    i pmed jussi that he didnt tell the full story and he is lieing s othese are the proofs also downlaod the voice log i have said every thing in there again and i have connected them with the defense in the report againts me .
    [​IMG]

and this is the audio file
    http://s9.picofile.com/d/8306619784/4383a9b3-4458-4d63-8f7e-87688aa83ce1/Untitled.wma

@Juissi :D
    @andrewca79

2. I just want to give my part of the story.
    I was alt tabbed and when I came back a guy said 'its war', which is a fake KOS.
    You then felt the need to tell me who was the traitor.
    I didn't know for sure who was the traitor until you said it.

3. Daniel Recker

come on man you were online and there when we i said rod is proven how can it be false kos are you retard ?
    in here you have said that you were online 3/4 of the round but chats say somethin else man
    you are a terrible lier man
    and i was alive when i gave you the first message but near dead ( the message was sent when i was alive)
    [​IMG]

4. Whoa, calm down there, son.
    No, I wasn't, I'm infamous for being alt tabbed for large swaths of time, as most moderators probably know.
    I didn't hear your voice once in that round, I 'woke up' to fake KOSes, until you, ehm, cleared it up.
    I'm actually alt tabbed right now.

5. Daniel Recker

clear what up man ? what false kos ? we said we are proven (me and rod) and you saw that and you were moving into the hall .
    pull youself toghter man cuz you are retarded i should not pay the price

6. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Since this seems to have turned into an argument I'll lock this appeal until @Juissi :D can respond.

7. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

8. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

After thinking about this, i'm going to localize it to EU2, about decreasing the ban don't know yet. But feel free to play on our other servers during the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.