Approved Daniel Recker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Daniel Recker, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Recker

Daniel Recker Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Daniel Recker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91982175
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    actually iam not english and dont know the phrase ghsoting.
    we were playing and a player was idle (AFK) so we thought that he is the trator and told the admin to kill him beacuse other players said that he may be the T and the other Ts were killed and he was just idle and other were doing nothing.
    so i told the admin the story and after the match he banned me for ghosting and i didnt know what ghosting is what does it mean .
    iam sorry for doing it .
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned by @Rauno for Ghosting (1st Offense), please be patient until they gather their evidence.

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I banned you. Please be patient as I gather my evidence

4. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Hey @Daniel Recker ,

I banned you for ghosting after you sent me a few PMs which can be seen in the video below.

From the PMs it's pretty clear who you wanted me to kill and was the apparent traitor.

I then later on killed Kichyswag and he was in fact a traitor as seen below.

Apologies for the low quality, I had to take the screenshot from my recording as Garry's Mod doesn't allow screenshotting of body search results
    [​IMG]

While I get that it might be frustrating if the last traitor is delaying this wasn't the right way to go about informing the staff online.

But since I don't see any ill intent I will accept this ban appeal but not void the ban meaning that your next Ghosting ban will be 2nd offense.

In the future try not to say any names or hint at anyone specifically when the last traitor is AFK and/or delaying the round, just say something like "@Last T AFK " to inform the staff online.

Appeal: Accepted (Not Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.