Damage Logs

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Adlactor Nell, Dec 28, 2019.

?

Should Dmg Logs be public?

1. Yes

51.2%
  2. No

9.8%
  3. They are already available you dummy.

39.0%
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Yes I realize that, you can use screenshots too. And if you want to look at dls to see who shot you, it would be worth it.

2. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

- Bad Adult was being sarcastic
    - Screenshots of the damagelogs aren't considered valid evidence either...? Though to be fair the console ones would be much harder to alter than the rdm manager ones since the console's background has transparency.
    - the console command can only be used in the post-round or pre-round phase and it will only reveal the current round's logs
    - the console command is unusable if the map is spamming your console with errors because it will go away before you can read it, some map changes cause that to happen too.

3. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

how many times must the evidence be '' sadly lost '' or '' corrupted '' before this gets added

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

WhAt Do YoU MeAn I WAs BeInG 100 PeRcEnT SeRioUs

5. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Until someone get's the stick out of their ass and stops clinging on to outdated reasonings

6. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

ahh yess the evidence that proved my wrongdoing was unfortunately lost due to corruption this is a damn shame.....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

yup mod does something wrong , but instead of providing evidence which proves he was wrong, doesn't say hes wrong and just says due to technical issues i dont' have evidence. valid for no evidence not for being wrong

• Like Like x 1
  8. For the people saying that "just bind the damagelog print to something lol", having full access to the actual damagelogs is at least 2000% greater. This is because you get to check (almost) everything that went down in the match.

I propose just access to Chat logs and Damagelogs, as Shot logs wouldn't be that useful, and of course, disable DS for non-staffs

Edit 1: maybe old logs shouldn't be open for public...
    +1

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Why Chatlogs when you can literally just scroll back through the chat?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Because is way more efficient, plus, you can search names and words.
    Its to search a kos that wasn't made in quick chat, because those show up in Damagelogs

11. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Bumperoo

12. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

bump

Also don't understand the server stress thing. When a player opens the damagelogs, cache the map's current damagelogs to the client (don't know why damagelogs doesn't do that already), and only update the cache when a new round has began once the player opens up the F8 menu again.

13. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

couh causes arguments so still nu

• Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Whats couch?

15. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

It says "couh"

Maybe he's saying "Could cause arguments so still no"?

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Even tho I'm mod, still say we do this

Other communities have allowed it and been just as successful, if not, more successful than SGM, didn't cause no crashes so

+1

• Dumb Dumb x 1