Denied D_R0D707's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RFcoil, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ROD
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:153086240
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didnt ghost any information that could have lead to any benefit besides the guy grabbing a C4. @SavannahBanana is salty because her dog is ugly lmao. a 4 week ban is not a fair trade for what was pmd ill gladly take a couple of slays.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    !p nuno theres a c4 at the front door. T telling T. no innocent was tipped off of a possible Traitor no harm no foul?​

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

3. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Hi there,

I would like to personally add my own evidence to further support this.

upload_2020-7-14_20-57-55.png
    upload_2020-7-14_21-0-36.png

Not only, did you tell me where a C4 was, which could be advantageous to the T side, furthermore you were stating this while you were dead.

EDIT: In reply to saying you were murdered while you were typing the message, logs show you dying at 00:40 (40 seconds into the round) and sending me the message from the time of death a full 36 seconds after you died. Now the two don't line up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  4. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

To be fair i was murdered while typing the message. again I dont get how this punishment fits the crime?

5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Quoting from the rules: Ghosting is the act of providing current-round-related, game-influencing information to an alive player, or players, through means of communications other than world or team chat.

When you PM'd Nuno that there was an unused C4, you provided information that they otherwise wouldnt have known about. The C4 could have turned the round around in favor of the T's, making it "game-influencing".

6. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hi

I banned you for Ghosting 1st.

@Nuno mentioned that you had ghosted to him via pm as you can see in the picture @Nuno send.

Giving an alive player information while you are dead is not allowed.

You have been a member for years and have more than 250 hours on our servers.

Therefor ill be denying your appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

~Savannah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.