D&D

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Zypther, Apr 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Zypther

Btw, we can set a night before, where I'll teach some basics, and help make character sheets

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

This is a game for stupid, gay-ass nerds.
    Sign me up :oops:
    btw no experience, hold my hand xoxo

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Zypther

Don't worry, I have minimal experience, so we will have a lax rule game, but eventually it will get more and more into the rules. I'll probably ask my dad tons of questions.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I'd like to play, for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Zypther

For all who join, what date would best work for you a Thursday Friday or saturday?

8. Juice Juice™

As far as new-players go, while I am sure there are better videos information-wise, this is probably one of the more easily-relatable series to help you get a sense of the game.

I'm not great with the exact mechanics of the game, but I have played in the past quite a bit as an assistant to the DM, managing the behavior of the general NPC's. If you need help with the campaign's story or setup of anything, I can probably be of assistance.

9. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I've only every played once, and I was a Barbarian Half-Orc Who looked like Beyonce but was named Shalisa. Sign me up. Saturdays and Sundays work best for now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

I would be pretty interested in this, if this is the first game you are running my recommendation would be using the DnD 5e basic rules that are available for free as they are going to be easily accessible for everyone without spending money on books or piracy and we could play using roll20 and the community discord. The basic rules are great because they walk you through character creation and every bit of the rules. They also include lots of great info for DMing the game such as a bestiary and guides on building encounters so you could build up your own adventure. If we really enjoy that there is a great starter campaign called Princes Of The Apocalypse that I have as a PDF and could share with the GM that includes a great starter adventure and campaign that works with the basic rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  11. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

exact same for me, sounds like a lot of fun

• Like Like x 1
  12. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Im down to play, Friday or saturday would be best for me. Ive played a few times before, so I have a good amount of experience.
    Would we be doing 5th edition?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

EU friendly time pls :)

14. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I'm down, but I'm busy Thursday and Friday, doing a college theatre play.

15. Zypther

what time would that be

16. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Uhhhh 10pm - 1am gmt+1

17. Juice Juice™

It's going to be quite difficult organizing this if we don't have specific times in mind for everyone to go by X3

Also, if the group gets too large, we should all probable break into two smaller groups, otherwise its going to be next to impossible getting everyone together consistently

18. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Think, one campaign. Two different player groups. Same goal, working independently. The opposing groups are the final boss.

19. Zypther

Shhhhh

20. Zypther

The issue might be that it is early for us americans. We might just barely be getting out of work and school. So maybe midnight your time is the best.