Denied Cwolfhope the Pyro Shark's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cwolfhope the Pyro Shark, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Cwolfhope the Pyro Shark
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:43617764
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not understand how talking like a fiction character/impersonating for comedic benefit should be banned(Also in an accent). In this example I was talking: 1) Most Notably : Kermit the Frog 2) Joe from Family Guy 3) Just talking in a Texan accent (Because I'm Texan). I did not do this to cause any harm to anyone or to annoy people, just to have fun with the people on the server. Whenever I tried to ask why the mod (Olivia) wanted me to stop, the only thing I got back was that it was Harassment/Spamming. Someone in game(and not the mod) told me that I was being loud and abnoxious non-stop. However, I can testify that I was making sure to take frequent breaks between using different voices: 1) Because it's hard to maintain(Hurts my vocal cords) 2) Because I was told it was non-stop. During these explicit time-periods I was talking in a normal/casual speaking voice and volume(Which I made clear to the mod and server for that matter). If the mods would have told me what part of impersonation was "Spamming" I would have been happy to oblige.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been frequenting the server more often after playing a few days ago. During this time period, I had gotten some laughs for using the Kermit voice so I decided to start using it more. Only today have I gotten a complaint about the voice being Spamming. I will state again that I was provided with no further explanation beyond "it's spamming" from the mod on at the time, which I asked to "please explain to me how it is Spamming". No Comment (Only a gag as soon as I said that). At the time there was only one person really against the voice who claimed "[I was doing it] abnoxiously and [doing it on purpose to annoy others]". Both claims are false. Again I will state I was only doing it because people said they were enjoying it. Later this person's reasoning only got as vague as the mod's reasoning "Because it's Spamming". I would have been glad to have stopped if the mod had instructed me how I was breaking the rules with reasoning behind claim. However since I did not recieve any input and I was being urged by the majority of the server to "keep going" and "It's not Spamming" as well as "This is not something that you should be banned for", I kept going. For the last time I will state that I did not start impersonating and acting like certain characters to offend, hurt, insult, or annoy any of the server. I merely did it for my own enjoyment and to amuse my peers on the server. I am deeply sorry if I affended someone in the process of this gag I was playing, but at the same time I feel like this is something that should be allowed and not considered as "Spamming".​

2. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

You were banned by @ekksdee. Wait for them to respond and address your concerns.

3. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Greetings @Cwolfhope the Pyro Shark,
    You're allowed to speak as a fictional character for comedic effect as long as it isn't utilizing a voice changer. However, in your case, you were micspamming while doing your impression of your fictional characters.

Here is your first gag for micspam, I was alive when this happened so I didn't quite catch what happened exactly. I did confirm with my colleague that the gag was for micspam and he/she did warn you to refrain from micspamming again in the future
    [​IMG]

Here is a recording of your second gag.

And here is the final instance of your micspamming which led to your ban

Again, to reiterate what I said at the start of this post, your voice impersonations of fictional characters is not what led to your ban for micspam, what led to it was genuine and intentional micspam.
    Because of this I will be denying your appeal. I advise you to learn and distinguish the differences between changing up your voice a bit and micspamming if you want to avoid being punished for micspam in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.