Current State

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by NeverGhostin, May 7, 2018.

1. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

Id like to start by saying thanks to everyone for the positive responses to my "Notice" that I made a week ago. I just wanted to say that im currently doing way better than I was before and id like to say thank you to everyone I played with especially FaeThorn for making my time on the server great and really up lifting. I'll be honest, my psychiatrist told me it was a physical health issue. Although an hour of running and 30 minutes of body building has made the stomach pain go away, the anxiety is still lurking, but not nearly as bad as before. I only have 1 problem at this point, and thats overthinking. If im not concentrated on something, I continue to question reality and life. Its to the point where it makes me so light headed that I can't afford to go at all deep into these thoughts. Besides all of that however, id say im back to normal as I was prior to everything that's happened since Sunday. I'll still continue to give updates for anyone that cares about whats going on with me.

One more thing for anyone reading this, if you believe in god(if you don't, please hope), please pray for my aunt because she's really sick and it doesn't look good. She's 65 but I know she's got a lot more years of life to live.

Thx 4 reading <3

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Good to hear man! Keep at it! Hope your aunt gets better too.

• Agree Agree x 1