cupcake mayhem doesnt deserve mod powers

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by starloseree, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starloseree

starloseree New Member

today ive been playing on the server and cupcake mayhem has slain me and multiple others for almost no reason or no reason at all. the first time he slayed me i had been on a traitor team with him and i activated the remove glass floor on the minecraft map and apparently i "RDM'd" (as cupcake likes to put it) a fellow traitor and i didnt give him warning. apparently that is deemed RDM to cupcake. so i didnt mind that too much at first but later on someone blew up 4 of his own team mates with a jihad and no time to flee after his 2 second warning and 1 of the 4 had pretty much lost 600 gold cause he bought his that round. the point of that is cupcake was the only mod on at the time and he didnt do anything. actually a round or 2 later on the same map he slayed im pretty sure a total of 5 people. luckily ComPeter came on and removed the slay on the innocent 4 people. at this point i was done with cupcake so i RDM'd him for the first legitament time and he slayed me for 2 rounds. also he kicked me for no reason and he gagged me for 2 round with no warning of first offense. i hope this problem can be solved so no people have to be slain for no reason because i thought this was "seriousttt" so we shouldnt have lying mods. thank you for the consideration hopefully this is viewed soon. have good day

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Cupcake told me that you were given 2 warnings for harrassing him. There is no reason why he shouldn't gag you for harrasment. About the slaying 4/5 people, i was there and i slayed someone for killing 3 T buddies. So i slayed the player for 3 rounds and Cupcake added 2 more slays because he did not notice i already applied the punishment for that player. After that i removed the 2 slays. The other players he slayed were correct because i checked the RDM logs myself and saw no reason why they should not have been slayed. If there is something i have not clarified, please let me know.

3. starloseree

starloseree New Member

he actually gave me no warning of the gag he only gave wumbonator 2 warnings. he may have said stop like once but him giving me 2 warnings is bullshit. and when he kicked me he lied about whatever i did cause when i came back AIDS told me cupcake was lying about what i did. ask AIDS.

4. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

i have people that where on the server at the time that can say that i gave you warnings, if you need proof and then your buddy wumbo admited to ghosting to me i have video proof of that and then another player has proof also that he admitted to ghostign

5. KING HOBO

KING HOBO Active Member

ya starleseree the glass floor thing its a T trap u used to kill a T buddy THAT is rdm its like drowning a T buddy in the drowning room in 67 way killing them and everything that competer said makes since that he did not abuse his mod powers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.