Rejected Cs_Homegrown

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Snak, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snak

Snak Banned

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=107342

Remake of the counter strike source map cs_crackhouse, small-sized and I had a lot of fun playing on it!

*Disclaimer*: there is a marijuana growOP in the basement of the map, I dunno if that will effect your decision to add it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

If anything that makes it more interesting

3. Snak

Snak Banned

One man's interesting opinion is another mans " Marijuana is a drug and i do not wish for my children to assoicate with such devilish worship!"

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Knowing Slippery, he'd try to sell it

5. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

knowing you Amazing you would open a shose and hemp shop with Slippery >.< +1. Fun map although it will be a bit tricky for Ts to get away with things due to the layout of the map. 1 downside though; there is a truck on the left side of the building that people can get stuck in if they jump over the fence and get in it. You can get out using some of the props in there, but traitors like tossing an incendiary grenade in there to trap them.

6. Snak

Snak Banned

Ah yes forgot about that damn truck. I'm also tempted to open the map up in hammer editor and just delete it :p

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

8. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Personally I like it being in the map. Its their fault if they willing get into something they know they can get stuck in.

9. +1 Seen this map on youtube by gassymexican. It looks fun :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.