CS:GO Extravaganza !

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Falcor, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

I'm half decent if but I haven't played seriously in a month or two

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Put me in, I have my good days and my bad days

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Instead of just saying "put me in" can you guys say why you should be put you in, like whats your rank and how long you've been playing

I'll start, I'm LE/LEM and I have 1750 hours in-game and I actually played against HellsGamers' team captain Archer in matchmaking a few days ago and he was pretty good

Put me in

• Useful Useful x 3
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Hi my name is Togo. I'm am ok at the game that is named csgo. I was gold nova at one point but I am sliver 4 rn because I don't play a lot now. I am good with the awp, m4a1 and tech 9 and ok with the ak and mp7. I'm pretty bad with most other weapons.

Put me in coach

5. My csgo rank is DMG also i'm pretty good csgo player with 1,178 hours. I prefer to be an entry fragger/lurker/rifler
    put me in :)

6. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

I have 2,196 hours in CSGO, but I have not played in about 6 months (might be a problem). If I'm put in, I'll take time to refresh myself of course. I can use the scout, awp, ak, m4, and USP. I hope I can help, put me in.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  7. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

@Falcor I'm sure it's already crossed your mind, but once the roster of people have been decided I think they should have a few practice matches to see how they work together and build an idea of their strengths and weaknesses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Seth Harle

Seth Harle Solace VIP

For the issue regarding the Prestige Gaming,

It was brought up to me that one of the players on their main roster (Storm) was vac banned 4 days ago on his main account.
    This information was hidden from anyone and only discovered after being told by a member of a different community during the match between SeriousGmod and PrestigeGaming.
    I did not intend to make a scene during the match and waited to give Prestige Gaming's captain and players a chance to explain the situation before making a final decision.
    I am aware that this player did not perform as well as others which some might say he had little impact on the game.
    By that logic, it wouldn't or shouldn't have affected the outcome of the game.
    I did spectate this player's point of view during the match and from what I could see at least, there was nothing fishy about it.
    I do understand that on the rules and procedures listed here https://pastebin.com/QfBV3GYr it states, 4. Any use of a third party program (aimbot, wallhack, bhop scripts) will result in immediate ban and disqualification of your team.
    However, it was not listed that a player with a vac ban history was not allowed to participate in the event.
    I have considered everyone's opinion and feedback about the matter and I have addressed both SeriousGmod and PrestigeGaming about it.
    I've come to the conclusion that the match between SeriousGmod and PrestigeGaming will be replayed the first game of the following weekend.
    The player Storm would have to be replaced by a different player or substitute from PrestigeGaming.

I hope everyone respects this decision i've made upon myself and i'm sorry acting on something without considering all possibilities.
    In future events that regard multiple communities, it will explicitly say this new rule to avoid confusion such as this.

I apologize once again for any inconvinience caused due to the matter.

- Harle (Event Host for the CS:GO Extravaganza)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I have a VAC ban from 1130 days ago though?

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Seth Harle

Seth Harle Solace VIP

Exactly my point on how the rules stated wasn't clear regarding vac bans

11. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

:rolleyes:

12. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

So....tz is good to go then?

13. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP