Crowbar War Fun Round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Finn, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I am thinking. "Let me saying because staff can't?" That doesn't make sense.

"Let me say it because staff can't?" That does. No, it's not my attitude. And I can be positive. I just wanted to see how seriousTTT would be if everything was serious.

2. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If you're trying to come off as a serious person, or professional at that matter, you're doing a horrible job. Serious/professional people don't go around causing havoc and chaos because they can. They solve problems, not create them, they stop drama, not instigate it. This is a suggestion, leave your feedback, not your ill-informed remarks.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  4. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I'll take this to a PM due to the fact this is getting off topic. This is a suggestion, not a flame war.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Thank you. Let's all get back to the topic of mashing each other's cantaloupes with crowbars. A simple yea or nay would suffice, suggestions for tweaks appreciated, you don't need to defend your honor if someone disagrees, let's all collectively agree on one idea, since we'll all have to play it if it is passed. I feel that disguised/sped up/upgrades disabled-crowbar to the death, not instant kill, is the best solution to all issues presented. This is now in my eyes a legitimate thing, if the admins would care to look over and recommend to leads, either yay or nay, and if necessary from there to highwon, that would be much appreciated. @Sinz if you could tag the admins that would also be much appreciated, work calls and I can't keep hiding in the bathroom >.>

• Like Like x 1
  6. +1, we need another fun round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

8. Sayshal

Sayshal VIP

Double crowbar. One in each hand. Done.

9. Sharpy

Sharpy New Member

10. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

I think instaknife wars would be better; since crowbars take 5 hits to kill, it's unlikely many people would be able to get more than one kill; if it's based on instakills, with the ability to throw them, it becomes much more skill based.

11. Finn

Finn Human VIP

I see that as an extension of harpoon wars though :( the idea behind crowbar wars is that you would have to duel, making it more challenging and less luck based. That and smashing people apart with crowbars is so satisfying.

12. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Campers going to camp in one corner untill.. Forever.

13. prochaos

prochaos VIP

like some people have suggested, increase the damage increase the speed. give it a test run and i'm sure it will be a successful hit, maybe even have radar on when half the living players are up instead of like harpoon/headshots wars are when there only a couple remaining to make the round go a lil faster so people know where individuals are quicker. Something new is always welcomed even if it doesnt work out, db cough cough

14. NeverEnding

At least harpoon and headshot is all about range.

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Okay, and the people that camp will be slain. This is a CQB skill centered fun round. I think it should be added for variety.

16. NeverEnding

I don't actually mind this fun round, just that what happen if there is no mod online.

17. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Make the crowbar fun round have a small 2 minute limit. Most crowbar kills wins.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Yes please

• Like Like x 1