Crowbar War Fun Round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Finn, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hey guys. Recently I have dominated the crowbar killing on vanilla, as a T I can pretty much kill 3 or 4 people before the even know what's happening, and 1 v 1 duels with the last inno always go my way. So, after many requests, I propose another fun round, maybe only for vanilla seeing how crowbaring can be upgraded on the other servers, in which we only have crowbars, and we kill each other. Like harpoon or headshot. It's actually a lot harder than it looks to crowbar each other to death, but doesn't take super long so I feel that the rounds would be just as long as other fun rounds. Anywase, I know I'd enjoy it, maybe next time you play T you should try crowbar war, you might like it to.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. Finn

Finn Human VIP

I failed to search this before I posted, apparently this has been suggested a couple times before, but I feel that I explained it more in depth. Also no one has suggested in some months. Lock it if you have to but I think this should seriously considered. I waited to post this until I got over 15 players to ask if I or the staff had considered it, so there is demand. Camping or delaying would be handled just as they are in any other fun round. Not much different than harpoon, just more up close and personal.

3. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

Me gusta...

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I never saw a problem with it. I always thought it'd be good to up the damage to 25/hit for everyone, disable upgrades, and increase walking speed. I once played a version like that on a Gmod party server and it was pretty fun.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Great idea so that we can have it on all servers. Let's try to get some hype for this eh?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

+1 but the regular problems would be camping, and coming in for the steal, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Agreed, coming in for the steal would be the biggest issue, but on vanilla, no one wins points anywase :/ I can see this as a bit of a problem on the other servers, but not too much, you risk a lot going after weak players when it's melee range, both players could turn on you o.o

8. DocFox

To prevent players for going in to steal a kill, just make it so player health is only available to each individual player; making it almost like everyone is disguised.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Finn

Finn Human VIP

10/10, now this has to be a thing. Turn up for crowbar war.

10. i like the idea i think it should be put on all the servers, and just have void the crowbar upgrades when its played.... as long as its like that i give it a +1

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. wow my grammar is terrible :p

12. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Even though this was suggested numerous times before, I still +1 this idea.

13. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

or the crowbar is an insta kill.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Mr. Disco

-1 Users suggested it and it got numbed down by mods. Now a mod suggests it and he is getting +1's? What? Wouldn't the idea be the same? Seriously +1 it if it is a good idea or not.

I always liked the idea but people would -1 because a mod wasn't suggesting it? OR have things changed and now you allow that since of a new rule? What the fuck?

+1 To the main idea. Though get your shit to together.

This is what was said by you when it was suggested a while back.
    Mango said this when it was suggested by a user

He's saying this now?
    I would like to say my statement is invalid on as far as giving a plus one to mods only. Mango did say this. I think it is the most recent.

Also, I'm just supporting my claim I made here. I don't want a flame war. Say what you like to me in a PM because we don't need a war.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Insta kill crowbar is harpoon war without the added difficulty of aiming. Defeats the purpose in my eyes, beating others senseless with a crowbar is really the whole point eh?

16. DocFox

I think the main person here that needs to get their shit together is you. Stop trying to start flame wars on posts that don't need it. It was supported by the same people before, so nothing has changed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Mr. Disco

Read my edited version.

18. Finn

Finn Human VIP

The real difference is I gathered support before posting, and have promoted crowbar wars since before I was a mod ;) also sometimes being able to clearly explain your position in in depth and descriptive language can change someone's opinion vastly on a topic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Mr. Disco

Other people have, but yeah. I can see you're better known than the rest and stuff. Looks fishy to me. Although people can change their mind. So yeah. ;)

20. DocFox

Other people haven't worded their suggestions poorly. Search the posts again and look at how they've explained it.

You just seem to have a negative attitude lately and feel like taking it out on whomever you can. Let me say this because staff can't. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Get over yourself and think before you post.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1