crowbar hitting

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by movp, Oct 18, 2013.

1. movp

movp Member

i have this happen to me before i am still and a guy comes next to me and starts striking his crow bar at me but its hitting the wall behind me and im not allowed to kill him and it puts me on edge. you are allowed to this but u cant have a gun and stand next to someone and shoot behind them for not being accused of traitor baiting. please make this traitor baiting to it just makes sense.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The reason that shooting towards someone is considered traitorous is mainly because the person shooting could be just a terrible shot and miss. If someone is swinging their crowbar and hitting the wall or doing it to troll you, either move away from them or move into their crowbar and get hit. At that point it's their fault and not yours if you kill them. It's like the people who throw grenades randomly. Anyone could decide to walk into the fire of an incendiary and get hurt or killed and then the death or damage is on that person. Basically, if they're innocent, they shouldn't do it, because it can take away from someone's game experience, such as yours. Personally, to teach them a lesson, I would let them hit me.

3. Snak

Snak Banned

swinging a crowbar and shooting a gun should not be different, both are weapons and both do dmg, What do u do if your near death and someone is swinging a crowbar at you?

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

So here's the thing. Say someone is swinging a crowbar and hitting the wall near you; they're either next to you or behind you. That being said, they would have to do a complete 90° turn or more to actually hit you. If someone shoots near you from a distance they wouldn't have to move much to actually hit you. I don't think the rule should change. I know plenty of players who have upgraded their crowbar draw speed so they can write on walls with it. I'd hate to be the innocent, minding my own businesses when some guy who's already trigger happy, based on previous experiences, decides to RDM me.