[Crosshairs] Static and not changing the size based on weapon

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Mellow, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

This is a relatively simple thing to describe. I think it'd be neat if you could just set a static crosshair, so it doesn't move at all when you shoot. Additionally, when you switch between two different guns, for example from the deagle to the M4A4, the crosshair increases in size (I presume due to the obvious larger recoil + pattern?). It'd be neat to have an option to disable that as well.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

+1. I think thats a great idea overall. Not much more to say. There needs to be such an option.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Agreed. The bloom everytime you shoot is hella annoying. Most servers have a checkbox for enabling/disabling it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jshore

jshore VIP

5. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

+1

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

+1 We need this.

7. Predated

Predated VIP

+1. Because my crosshairs determine my shooting and I just want to have it not flailing around my screen.

8. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

+1

If this would be possible that would be great, but I think I remember Opal saying something about how that would be either hard to code, or would not be able to be done due to some reason. If I am wrong about that, then so be it and I must be thinking of something else, anyways tho, I would like to see it if possible.

9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Yeah i'm all for that assuming it can be coded easily +1