Approved CripsyNatan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by oNathan, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oNathan

oNathan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    o_Nxthan
    Your Steam ID:
    pingy101
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so I was playing some TTT and I was an Innocent I RD-MED someone and got a slay so I was waiting patiently for my slay to be over and all of a sudden I get a "Connection Lost" so the Server Crashed. So I restarted my steam and logged back on and tried to connect to the same server but I couldn't. I'm banned for 181 days :( Also Im banned on the over servers to!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo
    You were banned by @Dwardu for RDM and Leave 6th offense
    Which was globalized by @Agent A
    Give them some time to collaborate and gather evidence!

3. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hello, I will be responding with evidence in a couple of minutes.

4. oNathan

oNathan VIP

You can even check if the server I was on crashed

5. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

@CripsyNatan

You were banned for the following report:

[​IMG]

In your response you mentioned that you thought aGi1 was a Traitor because when you looked at someone else's corpse you found out that they were killed by a shotgun and you went on to follow a false KOS in which the person said "KOS Anyone with a shotgun."

Generally speaking a false KOS is usually the fault of the person who called the KOS and it still is in this case, but the main difference is that you followed a KOS which was completely against the rules, you cannot kill someone based on the weapon they're holding *unless* it is a T weapon (Harpoon, Gauss Rifle, etc.)

[​IMG]

The Ban itself was issued because you ended up leaving whilst the slay was still being issued which you can see here:

[​IMG]

Looking closely at your appeal you mentioned that the server crashed, I personally don't recall this happening as I'm certain there was no server crash since this only happened yesterday, I believe that you are referring to your internet disconnecting you.

Since this was a mere misunderstanding of the rules and adding to the fact that you took the time to appeal I will be accepting this appeal but not voiding this ban since you have a recent history with these types of bans.

I will be tagging @Agent A as this was turned into a Globalised ban and my admin @Mellow to review anything else.

6. oNathan

oNathan VIP

I agree but when I had the slay still I lost connection to the server.

7. oNathan

oNathan VIP

So am I unbanned? And now can play?

8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

We must wait for both @Mellow and @Agent A to review this further.
    I will be locking this up until they can respond!

9. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Alright. After talking to related parties, you will be unbanned as per Dwardu's statement, but the next ban will be eightth offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.