Crestfallen Snow

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Siddo, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Godamn dude spare me the fucking sob story. I know I did something similar, but come on man. Whoever is filling your head with this bullshit needs to be shot. You did fine, and you stuck to this place while everyone else was hopping ship and for that you've got my respect. Hope to see you around regardless my man and don't forget to hit papa paci up sometimes for a little heart to heart.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Pretty sure this definition negates any admin to be good.

3. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

big wall of text not gonna read but u epic style

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

proceeds to write a melodramatic essay about how he has failed us and how the most important thing about being admin is having the power of NAKAMA

...and as a result, your post comes across as really disingenuous. What good does "being playful at heart" do if you're not going to show it to the general public? I wanna see your playfulness and be affected by it but instead I'm getting a weird post that somehow manages to be emotional and robot-y at the same time. Literally any other admin could have written the same farewell message and I would not have thought that it was weird or out of character.

Just look at this fucking redpilled guy. He talked like a god-damn robot too when he was admin and it was impossible to know what he was like, as if he was afraid that some SGM thought police that doesn't exist was going to demote him, but then I wrecked him with my cock of genuineness, and he resigned the next day (no correlation) and started talking like a human. Granted, he is overcompensating with his "real-ness" a bit since he just told you that a person who thinks like you should be executed, but at least we can see his true colors and he talks like a human!

cringe xD

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Oh yeah? Well fuck you then B)
    The farewell was just me trying very hard to talk myself through why I resigned. Which, TL;DR: felt shit at being admin. It ain't the power of NAKAMA that makes a good admin. The true source of power for a good admin is having a large, throbbing pillar of justice to destroy the libtard RDMers with.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Dani

That's better but I think you're lifting too many phrases and concepts from my post such as phallic imagery and political allusions. It feels like you detected my personality and are trying to replicate it to pass the Turing test.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

:oops:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

"Big dick energy."

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Dude stop trying so hard. It just makes you look petty.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

have you ever met dani?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Dani

Aaaand reported (you too lordy)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

dont forget you are getting dumb rated as well

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

I still have to say thank you back for all of your generousity and kindness.
    I wish I knew more people like you irl.
    You did good.
    Take care :cool:

• Friendly Friendly x 2