Covid-19 journey

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Indy226, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

So my covid test results came back in and I am positive for Covid-19. However I do not have any health problems that covid significantly affects. I will update this thread every day ( if I'm able to ) with how I'm doing.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Not to worry, Trump said that we have the best healthcare and medicine in the world and that Covid is nothing to worry about.

Seriously though, hope you get better and don't have to be hospitalized or on a respirator.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hope you get well ( hehe the mayonnaise hospital hehe)

• Old Old x 1
  4. Indy226

Day#0 ( Yesterday )
    I felt fine mostly, except for the covid test. But as it got later into the night I started feeling more and more sick. Fatigue, sore throat, and head ache seems to be all it is.

5. Makoto

Makoto VIP

RIP :cry:

Jokes aside, try to stimulate your immune system by doing some physical efforts, getting vitamin C (citrus) and D (sun and milk) and getting a lot of rest. You should be alright since you are a healthy boy. Be strong ! :oops:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Indy226

Day#1
    I feel like I have the flu, mostly just fatigue doing anything and headaches. Nothing else much. I can still eat but I don't feel as much of a need like I used to. I feel very cold or warm at time. I slept a good 16 hours. 10 from last night, plus 6 from napping throughout the day. I keep getting dreams every time I fall to sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

damn he schleep

get well soon, bro, you got this (y):sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

What are these dreams like?

I hope you get better.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

How did you get covid

• Like Like x 1
  10. Indy226

Most likely from my mother, she got confirmed two days before I did

Thanks and a lot clearer than I thought they would be.
    Last one I recall is me on this Airship with everyone that's in my BSA troop. My shoe falls off the ship down to the forest tree top and then I said "Welp, there goes my shoe". Then the ship descends onto the trees and everyone just like yeets off the ship into the trees and down onto the ground. Then I was suddenly on the side of a mountain holding onto the Airship with one hand and waving at everyone as I floated away.

Another one I had was about me walking in the woods of Norway. Then I walked to some village and asked a bartender when I was. The bartender says in Norwegian "I året 1940" which means "In the year 1940". Then I was fighting the Nazis in some remote fjord with this Donald Trump looking Justin Bieber. And then I was shot in the stomach at long range by a sniper. And then shot close range by an SS soldier.
    It was kinda like this
    Skip to 1:04

Another one was uh... well... a very sexually satisfying dream

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  11. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

describe the sexually satisfying dream in full detail

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Indy226

Day#2
    I feel a lot better than I did yesterday, I don't have headaches but I still feel fatigued. Very strange disease. It'll probably be gone by tomorrow morning.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Have you had the flu before or been seriously ill and how do the symptoms compare to covid? Just curious about what you're experiencing compared to having the flu or having a bad cold

15. Indy226

I have had these diseases
    Strep Throat
    Scarlet Fever
    Swine Flu
    Regular Flu
    Common Cold

I would say Scarlet fever was the worst by far.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/scarlet-fever/symptoms-causes/syc-20377406
    And yes I did have that whole body rash with fiery skin for five days. I'll get pictures soon.

Um well by the looks of it. Covid is like the flu in terms of symptoms but like the cold in terms of length.
    I felt terrible the day after I was confirmed. But every day past that I've felt much better.

But I'd say
    Scarlet fever
    Strep Throat
    and Swine Flu
    are all worse than covid-19

( Honestly my quick recovery just makes me angry at how much the media has lied about it. )

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

covid tried to kill indy kos covid VALID KOS!!!

anyways stay safe dude cant wait to rdm you when this is over

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Most cases, especially if you are young and healthy, are just getting unwell for a few days or a couple weeks. Hell, you hear about people getting it and not even knowing at first because they never have any symptoms at all. The media has stated this from the start. But there is always a chance that it could have complications that land you in the hospital and that chance goes up for the immunocompromised and elderly. They had to put Trump on oxygen twice and give him experimental medications. The big danger from the virus is that it's more contagious than like the flu since it can become contagious earlier from when it's caught as well as people can have it and be asymptomatic so not even know. Somebody could have it without knowing, go to the store or visit their relatives without a mask and cough, and give it to someone who is much more likely to die from it. Just because you didn't have to be on a respirator or die doesn't mean the people in hospitals and in the ground are all faking it

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Indy226

Well yeah, I know some people aren't as better off as I was. But the media marketed covid as a "Worst plague in all of history". "You won't survive if you're not good immunitivily". "If you survive you're gonna be having 14 days of hell".

None of that is true. My mother ( who has a couple health problems including asthma ) is getting better too.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

your mother

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

get better bby <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1