country music

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cynder, May 29, 2020.

Tags:
?

country music?

1. good

16.7%
  2. bad

41.7%
  3. its ok

33.3%
  4. no opinion

8.3%
  1. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

howdy yall!!!

I've seen a lot of people hate on country music, for jokes and for real, so I'd like to know your honest opinion about it. If you do like it, feel free to share some songs you like the most. If you don't, that's okay too because people are allowed to have opinions, feel free to tell us why you don't like it!

My opinion is it's good I really like it. I guess I've always liked it, although I didn't listen to it much until a little over a year ago when my boyfriend started showing me new songs.

some of my personal favs
    tbh it might be my most fav
    the perfect song to play by a bonfire with a beer in your hand and family and friends all around
    i'll never forget the first time i heard this song. my boyfriend played it for me and said it makes him think of me. hes so sweet. its basically our song now lol
    i cant make a country thread without fucking DAVID ALLAN COEEEEEE<3333 (btw he says the n word pls dont bannnnn its just country!!)
    its actually a pretty sad song
    and i cant make one without hank williams jr either, his daddy is the daddy of all country music.

I personally feel like most people don't give country music a chance. I know it's not for everyone, but I feel like most people just go "ew country it sucks!!!" because other people do. I hope I'm wrong, and that people are out there appreciating this beautiful and diverse genre. I think country love songs have the most heart in them. Especially the sad ones.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I hate country. Imo it's just some guy singing about his Buick and how his dog caught a bear. My friend loves it tho and whenever I game with him I can hear it in the background.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

I'm so upset with how incorrect this is. Buick?? NO. they sing about their chevy truck or their 69 camaro. And that's only a portion of country. You just proved an opinion can be so wrong

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Ok "truck". Is that better? Still imo it's bad.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Modern/new country music. Eww. Old country from the 50s-80s is where its at. I like the stories that country music used to tell, not tailgate short-jean-wearing women.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Country roads.

7. angie

angie VIP Silver

I fucking hate country music stream chromatica instead
    [​IMG]

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I'm not really super huge into country and I probably wouldn't have if my mom wasn't.
    But some songs I like

9. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

OH MY GODDD COUNYRY GIRL YESSSS. you have good taste luke bryan is good

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. food

food VIP

Some of it's fine.
    Admittedly I like Lynyrd Skynyrd and a few good country pop songs, but there's a lot of stuff I'd rather listen to.

11. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Normally I hate the pandering "farm boy" aspect of country music (not to mention a lot of it sounds exactly the same). But every once in a while theres some really good stuff that comes out.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

This one is a banger. The lyrics need some work, but great sounding song otherwise.

14. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

that is the most redneck album cover I have ever seen

• Like Like x 1