Rejected Content team!!! V1.5???

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Zypther, Apr 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Ok, hear me out

PTS

@Carned leads a content team with a good few people switching out every so often with the power to spawn bots etc, try new weapons try different stats for weapons, player models with devs. Now I know sometimes staff team does this right, but maybe some new regulars some old regulars and some people in the middle plus staff could fix the content issue everyone claims we have. Plus we could help opal push updates out faster maybe. Who knows whatcha guys think?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

There's nothing stopping regulars from testing out suggestion in a server of their own

Would like it if suggestions were looked at more frequently tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Seems like all the development effort is currently focused on a new type of server / gamemode, so unlikely to see much progress on the TTT side (even though it deserves / needs it)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

The content team concept did not fit the way our development workflow, which unfortunately led to the idea being scrapped. The PTS has a whole different workflow and mindset behind it, which is a result of more careful planning and experience from past projects. A content team just won't work with it.
    That being said, help is still appreciated and welcome. I'm already getting some very valuable help from some members of the community, and I believe this circle of supporters will grow as the project develops. Even if it's not a dedicated team, those who wish to help will be able to.

Thanks for suggesting.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.